Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On All Access, A Cuban guy tells Lara to Fight him with courage!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
    has any boxer ever said before a fight that he had a bad time training.
    It would be hilarious to hear a fighter publicly say before a fight: "I've had the worst training camp possible. I'm just here to collect a check."

Comment

Ant face will be running the entire fight, and some will love it.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
        LOL I can see it

Comment

He can run all night and still break his opponents face like he did Angulo. Made the big bad Perro quit!

Comment

Hopefully Lara will be able to box circles around Canelo. At the end of the day it doesn't matter how Lara fights, as long as he wins everything will be alright. It's going to be a very good fight that's for sure...

Comment

And Ronnie Shields is saying his going to box Cuban style. Hit and don't get hit! In other words run and don't get hit!

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                LOL I can see it

I couldn't put my finger on it but that's what Lara reminded me of. lol Good one!

Comment

Originally posted by northstar View Post
                  It would be hilarious to hear a fighter publicly say before a fight: "I've had the worst training camp possible. I'm just here to collect a check."

Can't remember if it was for Groves but I think I recall Carl Froch saying this jokingly.

Comment

Originally posted by manoamano View Post
                    And Ronnie Shields is saying his going to box Cuban style. Hit and don't get hit! In other words run and don't get hit!
                    I guess he must have been kicking Angulo in the face all night when he made him quit huh

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                      I just got done watching all access 2 lara vs Canelo and team lara are in a cuban restaurant and some random Cuban guy tells Lara "show em what it means to be cuban fight him with courage win or lose just let your hands go". Basically the cuban guy was telling him to go to war with Canelo and let the world know that we have balls too, thats what I got from it.

The Cuban Casuals want to see a cuban representative with balls that will mix it up and not just box all 12 rounds.

Ayone else see this episode yet? if not the full episode is below

I saw it and it sounded like the guy was like "Hey man, you might go out but at least go out with a bang OK?" and Lara was like "Yeah, I'll be OK"

Not even his own people have faith in him.....tsk, tsk, I guess there is still time to feign an injury getting out of the escalade or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X