No announcement yet.

Free Market vs Resource Based Economy Debates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
    Reading comprehension isn't your best asset. I can see why you prefer videos. And you still do not understand Free Market Capitalism.

Work on that.
    LOL another non substantive attack by you.

Again the free market has too much of a predisposition to become corrupt and also takes too long to adopt technologies to better create a society because.....LOL GET READY FOR THIS.......the consumers dont want it or private investors dont want to put their money in a way that will cause large scale change for the better of humanity because it doesnt make money sense.

Comment

Originally posted by shacasulu View Post
      LOL another non substantive attack by you.

Again the free market has too much of a predisposition to become corrupt and also takes too long to adopt technologies to better create a society because.....LOL GET READY FOR THIS.......the consumers dont want it or private investors dont want to put their money in a way that will cause large scale change for the better of humanity because it doesnt make money sense.
      Nonsense schoolyard arguments. Your fallacious premise about free markets that is. Everything that is done privately among private individuals/en****** = Free Market. And having Private property is one of the fundamentals. The Less Government there is [or Government intervention into the economy], the more Free Market Capitalism we have. Are you implying that human beings would cease being corrupt under RBE, as if there would be some God-like entity to prevent it from happening? Or maybe ppl will just hold hands and sing kumbaya voluntarily for eternity.

The funny thing is that there isn't enough material on RBE to even criticize it properly, except the general outlines by a bunch of Zeitgeist-tards. And yet it's still enough to deem it laughable and dismiss it at face value. The idea that we create/produce everything and don't really own nothing is so ridiculous, even a kid can see it. And only losers would fantasize about a vapid world like that.

Embrace Capitalism and grow up.
      Last edited by One_Tycoon; 05-24-2014, 09:30 PM.

Comment

First of all:

Beat me to it :chuckle9:

Comment

Nonsense schoolyard arguments. Your fallacious premise about free markets that is. Everything that is done privately among private individuals/en****** = Free Market. And having Private property is one of the fundamentals. The Less Government there is [or Government intervention into the economy], the more Free Market Capitalism we have. Are you implying that human beings would cease being corrupt under RBE, as if there would be some God-like entity to prevent it from happening? Or maybe ppl will just hold hands and sing kumbaya voluntarily for eternity.

The funny thing is that there isn't enough material on RBE to even criticize it properly, except the general outlines by a bunch of Zeitgeist-tards. And yet it's still enough to deem it laughable and dismiss it at face value. The idea that we create/produce everything and don't really own nothing is so ridiculous, even a kid can see it. And only losers would fantasize about a vapid world like that.

Embrace Capitalism and grow up.
          LOL you keep leaving out the part when most big private companies decide to want to gain an advantage over their competitors and to do that they decide to use the state as a means for getting that advantage. They bribe state and the state then decides to operate in a way that pleases them.

I have never implied that RBE will end human corruption, it however might elimate human corruption to a certain degree and that certain degree could be the degree that is enough to help create a better society. The first test city will give us more information on this.

You always paint private citizens and private companies working among each other BUT ALWAYS THEN CHOOSE TO LEAVE WHEN PRIVATE CITIZENS SAY "HEY **** IT, I THINK I CAN GET AN ADVANTAGE OVER MY COMPETITORS IF I BRIBE THE STATE HMMMM SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA!!!"

You have continued to ignore that part and its become hilarious how you then want to shift complete blame on the state instead of blaming the state AND THE FREAKIN PRIVATE CITIZENS.

Comment

Working...
          X