Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner Addresses His Controversial Mexican Comments + Announces May 10th Cinci

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link's not working.

Comment

What he will never realize is that he fought a boxer who happens to be Mexican.

Comment

WBC shoulda just ordered him to fight Matthysse for the interim title. Lucas does us all a favor and destroys this idiot and then he can get another crack at Danny. In the mean time Danny rematches Herrera and puts him out! Erasing the memory of the **** decision he got in PR.

Comment

I loath Broner attitude and i think he is the most overrated fighter in boxing today

but the mexican comment is being blown way out of proportion, the fact he said Afri-cans before he said Mexicans to me say there was no racial element to what he was saying, rather just some crap wordplay, saying he cud beat anyone

Comment

Comment

He's a dick but the suspension is ridiculous.
              Just feed him to provo or lucas

Comment

Fixed the link, the author is going to delete like the prick he is.

Comment

See, he wasn't being racist, he said... "I love all my Mexicans..."

Comment

I didn't really see how this is racist.

What is the racist element of it. He overstated what he did to the Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Mr Broner, I'm a bit pissed. Son, stick to your guns. We know exactly what you meant. You can't be controlled. This is a sport. Stay the CAN man.!!dont apologize to these flunkies. We know a bigot or racist when we see one.
                      great post frank..broner needs to be the CAN man and bring his game to another level..

Comment

Working...
                      X