Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Marquez Ripped and Ready at Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most anticipated fight of 2011 is here!

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      And to all you non-boxing knowledge having fools talking steroid nonsense. . . Marquez's head is as big as Pac's! I guess he's on roids now too? No, you morons, we don't hvae a reason to believe either one of them is using/has used steroids. . .

Mayweather made the first accusations, and started the witch hunt. . In real life, those who point the first fingers, and start these weird, borderline gay witch hunts (LOL, his nuthugging fans did the same thing), are almost always the ones who have something themselves to hide. . Or have been guilty of the same thing in the past. . Hmmm, now controversy arises surrounding FLoyd's drug tests? Hahaha, but no, unlike you idiots, I won't start crying wolf, and accusing FLoyd of anything. . . WHereas you had the same level of "evidence" regarding Pacquiao, and you jumped all over it. . . . B-bb-but Floyd wanted the tests! No way he'd be using! SEE LAMONT PETERSON/AMIR KHAN. . hahaha when that idiot demanded Khan test, and turns out he's had the testosterone level of a BULL since hteir last fight. . . BERTO accuses Ortiz. . BOOM, POPPED!

Oh, I guess Hopkins roided too. After all, he refused Pascal's drug test demands. . ANd who can perform like that at his age!? Bwhahahah. . Morons. . .
      Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      Another "mainstream fan" who is a noob when it comes to understanding body mass, especially regarding boxers.

Marquez, and Pacquiao are pretty much the exact same size (naturally).

Pacquiao simply stopped cutting weight, and drying themselves out that extra 8-12 pounds 48-72 hours before the weigh-in. Marquez now @ 140-147 does the same thing - no worries about dehydrating themselves, and losing water weight for the weigh-in.

It couldn't be anymore obvious how Pac, and Marquez are essentially the same size. . .

Terrible posts; absolutely terrible.

Comment

• Pacquiao should drop Ariza and hire Memo for the 20 undetectable PEDS.

Comment

• I just watched the weigh ins on HBO...I cant believe manny weighs 4LBS more than marquez, if you compare upper bodies marquez looks much bigger but then I realized the difference is all that weight in mannys calves LOL.

Comment

• lets go PAC! for the TKO!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              Terrible posts; absolutely terrible.

Care to actually debunk them?

Care to explain how it's not idiotic to accuse a boxer of taking steroids without any proof? (Pacquiao, Marquez. . And yes, even your hero who you live vicariously through - Mayweather?)

Care to explain how Pacquiao, and Marquez are not essentially the same size?

If you'd like to get into detail, and lay out reasoning, I'd be more than glad to debate both issues. Although I know I am right, and posters like you (Floyd fans, not boxing fans) getting schooled, and pwned regarding these issues has been an issue that is beyond redundant.

Comment

• i think we all saw jmm on 24/7 sqwating so i know he indeed is not just upper body strength trainning. Especialy with memo trianning him. Pac just has naturally big calves.
                on another note, pac has not had a great performance in his last 3 fights (mosley,jmm and bradley). i have to go with jmm on this one.

But let the best man win, by knock out.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  Care to actually debunk them?

Care to explain how it's not idiotic to accuse a boxer of taking steroids without any proof? (Pacquiao, Marquez. . And yes, even your hero who you live vicariously through - Mayweather?)

Care to explain how Pacquiao, and Marquez are not essentially the same size?

If you'd like to get into detail, and lay out reasoning, I'd be more than glad to debate both issues. Although I know I am right, and posters like you (Floyd fans, not boxing fans) getting schooled, and pwned regarding these issues has been an issue that is beyond redundant.
                  mayweather fans are definitely the gayest.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    so stocky people punch harder?

I always thought elongated builds brought in leverage for punching power, Tommy Hearns
                    tommy hearns straight punches... Tyson hooks.. Although Pacquiao liked to sleep with them,,,, he aint really a hooker though.

Comment

• Please no excuses after the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X