No announcement yet.

PACQUAIO in slow motion is FASTER then FLOYD JR!!!! VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hanzoh74 View Post
    PEDs dont enhances speed u moronic *****crite!!
    Actually they can.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
      the ****ing threadstarted is showing them shadaowbox--i'm laughing at his dumbass---notice how smooth floyd throws his punches compared to manny---it's not even competition----manny is throwing throwing his hands around fast---floyd is actually using great technique, slipping, blocking, moving, throwing very sharp, correctly thrown punches---he always shadowboxes slow----the thing is, he is working on his precision--floyd hates to be sloppy in the ring---why is he considered the most accurate fighter in boxing? and manny isn't--for a guy who shadowboxes fast, he doesn't land against fighters better than a so called slower puncher like floyd----why is that ts? you clown---have you ever seen floyd speed his shadowboxing up? his hands are fast as ****, and lethal. and his punches are sharp, not just thrown fast, he's a sharpshooter---manny isn't---there's the difference---
      Fanboyism is a disease. Winston Churchill

Comment

Pacquiao is good at catching telegraphed ****, as evidenced by the Cotto fight, but to say he has better timing than a counter puncher is stretching it.

Roach on Cotto

Roach:"I just don't think he's that good. He's too slow. He cocks his left hook. He's got a good left hook, but he telegraphs it, he's not going to hit us with it."
        So I mean again yeah Pacquiao with Roach's instruction will catch telegraphed ****, but a counter puncher that does not make

Comment

i think manny has faster hands...

but floyd's reflexes all around are quicker

Comment

Mayweather's speed and power are the most overrated abilities he has.

Comment

Originally posted by lyricalether View Post
              i think pac throws faster combos than Mayweather. But floyd is quicker with his single shots, quicker upper body movement especially when dodging punches, Pac has faster in and out movement but Floyd has quicker escapes to the side up over around movement. Only guy i see matching Pacs combo speed now is Gamboa
              On the money bro.. Every word.. Couldnt of said it better myself

Comment

Manny is fast, Floyd is elusive

Comment

Working...
                X