Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist Ricky Hatton rant? What do you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -LightsOut- View Post
    I don't think its even comparable to tell the truth.
    and why not??? what is so different?

Comment

I don't think its even comparable to tell the truth.
      Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      i second that question.

they were both just trying to be funny, the only diffrcne i can see is that hatton succeeded and floyd failed. then ppl make it out to be a hate speech when in reality he meant no harm.

"he will have to go make me some rice and sushi rolls"

"im gonna go get me some kool aid and cornbread"

diffrence?

Comment

I'm fine with it because he didn't make any racial comments about the Pakistani one.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          i second that question.

they were both just trying to be funny, the only diffrcne i can see is that hatton succeeded and floyd failed. then ppl make it out to be a hate speech when in reality he meant no harm.

diffrence?

*******s and their double-talk

smdh

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            His trying to rap to amuse his black friends, calling that Asian guy a spy was a joke as well, even the guy was laughing as well.

Floyd goes onto ustream and talks about cooking Pacquiao with rice, cats and dogs. Comments which he knew people would find offensive-which is why he did it.

Its not the same thing

Comment

diffrence?
              I think you missed out the part about cooking Pacquiao with cats and dogs

Comment

It's interesting how people (myself included) got so upset over floyds rant, yet nobody seemed to care about the things hatton said on HBO. I personally dont think Hatton was out of line, he was clearly joking. I do think Floyd was trying to be funny aswell, he just failed and came of as racist instead which i dont think he is. Maybe their respective popularity plays a part in peoples reaction too.

1:02-1:29

I think they were both trying to be funny, floyd just failed and put his foot in his mouth instead. The lack of thinking on his part allows critisism though.

Not even comparable...
                Hatton doesn't treated that guy of yellow chump,******,and cat and dog eater....

And Hatton is a funny guy,Floyd isn't,I never seen Floyd being funny,even the so called by *****s funny"gorilla dog" stuff isn't funny.

Comment

i dont think ricky is racist, his fans on the other hand..... i joined his facebook page and started getting alot of racist hate messages from them.......

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
                    i dont think ricky is racist, his fans on the other hand..... i joined his facebook page and started getting alot of racist hate messages from them.......
                    Hatton has never done anything to give people the idea that he is racist, unlike Hopkins and Mayweather

Comment

Hatton has never done anything to give people the idea that he is racist, unlike Hopkins and Mayweather
                      so that excuses him?? its funny?? u guys are losers...he made essentially the same remarks that some ppl were on here saying would make black ppl go crazy, remarks that are very similar to what mayweather said and its different???

talk about double standards. and besides this incident, when has mayweather ever said anything that can be construed as racist??? dont make stuff up.

Comment

Working...
                      X