Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Wants a 'Crazy, Street Fight' With Kell Brook!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Wants a 'Crazy, Street Fight' With Kell Brook!

KAZAKH destroyer Gennady Golovkin sent out a chilling warning to Kell Brook this week ahead of their eagerly-anticipated bout on Saturday. The unbeaten middleweight has won 32 of his 35 fights by knockout, currently riding a streak of 28 consecutive stoppages which dates back to 2008.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not going to happen. Kell will try and use the same tactics he did against Porter, which was land and hold.

I do not think it will be a war.

Comment

Ha, not happening. The last time I saw Golovkin in a street-fighting brawl was against Ouma. I expected Stevens and Lemieux to bring it, but they were scared shitless. :conf3:

Comment

This is not going to be a street brawl - that's 3 rd max for Brook. Brook has been sparring "bigger guys" - I've seen 2 spars, Liam Smith and Liam Williams, they're both light MW. I hope these aren't the only "heavier" guys he's been fighting. Looking forward to it. Think there is very little chance that Brook wins this but I'm keen to see just how he fairs.

Comment

It's funny but he didn't want a street fight with David Lemieux

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
            It's funny but he didn't want a street fight with David Lemieux
            right lol go toe to toe with that ww doe.

Comment

Originally posted by kavi521 View Post
              Not going to happen. Kell will try and use the same tactics he did against Porter, which was land and hold.

I do not think it will be a war.
              GGG knows what to do when guys try to hold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZZ2GrBRNxY

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                Ha, not happening. The last time I saw Golovkin in a street-fighting brawl was against Ouma. I expected Stevens and Lemieux to bring it, but they were scared shitless. :conf3:
                Lemieux was not scared at all...On the contrary, he was the aggressor in GGG fight and was chasing him in the ring, but GGG just outboxed him. The GGG strategy was not to go toe to toe

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                  Who would want to after what happened to Ouma, two weeks in the hospital and needing to take a huge break from the sport after that would put off anyone from getting into a bang fest with this guy.

Comment

LOL, is this guy serious...He wants a street fight with a WW, hes so courageous

Comment

Working...
                    X