Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather didn't recieve this type of adulation that Pacquiao is getting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Who will miss a boxer whose skill is hugging and running in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      wtf is going on? I would have thought not disclosing his injury and going in not 100 percent in a ppv that had the majority of people rooting for him and even booing Floyd when he got announced the winner, would leave a sour taste, I know this Pac Bradley fight is not going to do good numbers on ppv, but whats baffling me is when I checked on social media both times nobody seemed to care if Floyd retired after Berto, you had some really vulgar messages saying good riddance you cherry picker, or good boxing is better with out Floyd he is boring, wife beater, etc.

But when the news was on not one called him a legendary fighter that will be Missed, now Pac after his anti gay comments and the bad performance against Floyd, all of a sudden he gets a gift over Bradley, and he has the audience standing ovation crying, rooting and missing him, social media blew up saying a true legend, you will be missed Manny, the majority of comments were positive and the news outlets on TV were saying one of the greatest has just retired, a true legend in Manny Pacquiao the peoples champ.

This makes me wonder are the Floyd fans just psyching themselves they told me that Floyd is more loved than Manny and will be missed when he retires? I remember they would say nobody will miss Manny, everyone is mad at manny after he hid his shoulder injury, and with the anti gay comments, they said 10 years from now when both are retired Floyd will be loved like Ali, and Pacquiao will not be loved or remembered.

But its strange because every great athlete is missed, look at Kobe this man is getting ovations, Jeter, Ali, even Tyson was missed and praised when he retired.

But Floyd fights berto and nobody gave two chits, nobody, its pretty messed up and makes me feel bad for Floyd, this guy just beat Pacquiao and retired unbeaten but instead you got people saying good riddance.

I spoke with a few of the Floyd fans and they told me that its racism, they said this just shows it they wanted people to hate Pacquiao after the shoulder injury and after the anti gay comments but are mad that the majority of people didn't turn their back on him. That his fans stayed true, they told me if that were Floyd nobody would forgive him if he said that about gays.

They claim its racism, but I don't know if its racism or maybe social skills? Floyd doesnt know how to win people over he is pretty much antisocial and awkward, I believe Floyds biggest mistake was crying and whining, people hate whiners who complain and act envious or jealous. So they will hate you automatically, doesnt have much to do with race, you dont ever see Pacquiao crying racism, or saying nobody loves me why does he get more loe than him, he just laughs and shows really no hurt from negative comments, I think that is what people respect in a man. If Floyd talked trash like Ali but had Alis masculinity and charisma nobody would really hate him, Floyd doesn't know his personality is just not appealing he has no charm to him.

So I think it comes down to personality more than race, since Pacquiao is a foreigner and non white.

Is it because of Image? Floyd looks selfish and materialistic, while Pacquiao gives back to his people and fights in an exciting style looking for KO's and doesn't boast or brag throwing money around?

What do you guys think why Pacquiao is receiving more love than Floyd in retirement? Is it because Floyd is just unlikable or is it racial?
      He's more of a product, an entity that doesn't appeal to the common man. Too much bling, with little, if any, human qualities for the average Joe to identify with. Mike Tyson is a flawed human being, yet people either hated or loved him. Mayweather doesn't even arouse hatred or love. No one cares. Those who claim they do are usually black or trendy hipsters who think they're "experts".

Comment

wtf is going on? I would have thought not disclosing his injury and going in not 100 percent in a ppv that had the majority of people rooting for him and even booing Floyd when he got announced the winner, would leave a sour taste, I know this Pac Bradley fight is not going to do good numbers on ppv, but whats baffling me is when I checked on social media both times nobody seemed to care if Floyd retired after Berto, you had some really vulgar messages saying good riddance you cherry picker, or good boxing is better with out Floyd he is boring, wife beater, etc.

But when the news was on not one called him a legendary fighter that will be Missed, now Pac after his anti gay comments and the bad performance against Floyd, all of a sudden he gets a gift over Bradley, and he has the audience standing ovation crying, rooting and missing him, social media blew up saying a true legend, you will be missed Manny, the majority of comments were positive and the news outlets on TV were saying one of the greatest has just retired, a true legend in Manny Pacquiao the peoples champ.

This makes me wonder are the Floyd fans just psyching themselves they told me that Floyd is more loved than Manny and will be missed when he retires? I remember they would say nobody will miss Manny, everyone is mad at manny after he hid his shoulder injury, and with the anti gay comments, they said 10 years from now when both are retired Floyd will be loved like Ali, and Pacquiao will not be loved or remembered.

But its strange because every great athlete is missed, look at Kobe this man is getting ovations, Jeter, Ali, even Tyson was missed and praised when he retired.

But Floyd fights berto and nobody gave two chits, nobody, its pretty messed up and makes me feel bad for Floyd, this guy just beat Pacquiao and retired unbeaten but instead you got people saying good riddance.

I spoke with a few of the Floyd fans and they told me that its racism, they said this just shows it they wanted people to hate Pacquiao after the shoulder injury and after the anti gay comments but are mad that the majority of people didn't turn their back on him. That his fans stayed true, they told me if that were Floyd nobody would forgive him if he said that about gays.

They claim its racism, but I don't know if its racism or maybe social skills? Floyd doesnt know how to win people over he is pretty much antisocial and awkward, I believe Floyds biggest mistake was crying and whining, people hate whiners who complain and act envious or jealous. So they will hate you automatically, doesnt have much to do with race, you dont ever see Pacquiao crying racism, or saying nobody loves me why does he get more loe than him, he just laughs and shows really no hurt from negative comments, I think that is what people respect in a man. If Floyd talked trash like Ali but had Alis masculinity and charisma nobody would really hate him, Floyd doesn't know his personality is just not appealing he has no charm to him.

So I think it comes down to personality more than race, since Pacquiao is a foreigner and non white.

Is it because of Image? Floyd looks selfish and materialistic, while Pacquiao gives back to his people and fights in an exciting style looking for KO's and doesn't boast or brag throwing money around?

What do you guys think why Pacquiao is receiving more love than Floyd in retirement? Is it because Floyd is just unlikable or is it racial?
        Probably because manny went out vs a top 10-15 p4p opponent while Floyd went out vs a guy who's not even a top 10 welterweight

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          that wasnt no standing ovation...that was people getting up to leave so they can beat traffic
          lol..........

Comment

Floyd decided years ago that playing the villain was more lucrative than playing the nice guy, and he was right. The trade off is that while Manny gets more adulation, Floyd made considerably more money.

Comment

Comment

Lol is this what you guys have come to? Grasping any little thing that screams "Manny is better at that!". Lol. Time to let it go. It'll make your soul burn less I'm sure.

Comment

Mawyweater-Berto will have more PPV buys than Pac-Brad III, which is gonna tank and do Golovkin numbers. Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                    Floyd decided years ago that playing the villain was more lucrative than playing the nice guy, and he was right. The trade off is that while Manny gets more adulation, Floyd made considerably more money.
                    I dont know, Floyd always complains about not being loved if he were really playing the bad guy just for money he wouldn't cry or whine about someone being more loved than him.

Broner said something about Floyd, he is the type of guy who will praise you but the moment you get to his level or might surpass him he will knock you down and start discrediting and hating on you, remember when he was a huge Pacquiao fan he would say how Pac was his favorite fighter and Pac was number 2 p4p right behind him, but when Pac went up to fight Oscar and than Hatton Floyd didnt like that and started lying saying he never heard of Manny where was Manny before?

That is Narcissistic personality disorder

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Mawyweater-Berto will have more PPV buys than Pac-Brad III, which is gonna tank and do Golovkin numbers. Ouch.

Ouch? you think that will hurt for what reason, nobody here is seeing any of that money.

Comment

Working...
                      X