Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMAZING doc about the Tragic Nigel Benn v Gerald McClellan Fight - must see!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMAZING doc about the Tragic Nigel Benn v Gerald McClellan Fight - must see!

I am sure some of you fellas do not know of this heart breaking and absolutely incredible fight.

It is one of the best fights in boxing, and the drama involved in unbelievable has it leaves a fighter crippled as well.

It leaves a fighter who was headed to superstardom crippled. Very sad. How this ends will leave you with tears in your eyes.

Here is the doc! Below is the full fight. Plz watch this doc, and sorry for my ineptitude.

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
    Edit - Sorry for pasting the wrong link, dunno how that happend!?

Plz you can watch now.
    Last edited by Heavyfist; 01-20-2015, 11:02 AM.

I hated Benn for awhile after this fight. But these guys know the risks involved with what they are doing. Still tragic, McClellan was one of my favorite fighters growing up. Breaks my heart to see him like that.

Comment

brilliant documentary, everyone should watch this.

Comment

When I click I get 'Top 15 most shocking moments' ... I expected a proper documentary

Comment

When I click I get 'Top 15 most shocking moments' ... I expected a proper documentary
          this..............

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I hated Benn for awhile after this fight. But these guys know the risks involved with what they are doing. Still tragic, McClellan was one of my favorite fighters growing up. Breaks my heart to see him like that.
              McClellan looked soooo good. Fast powerful, boxing skills, he had it all.

What do you think of the possibility of Nigel being on Peds? From his interviews he keeps swearing, " He has never been on steroids during a fight."

He doesn't really say he never took them, just never during a fight. It seems like the rationale of someone cycling PEDs.

Comment

Guys here it is! Thnx dude.

Comment

I think this is one of the best fights in all of boxing. So sad.

Comment

Two of my favourite fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X