Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who really thought Chino won? Who really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd looked like crap against Maidana....Mai fooking Dana!!! The best ever?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      Please dude your a joke. It's hard to take you seriously when it comes to Floyd.
      You're boy got his ish pushed in by a guy who lost to the likes of Devon Alexander and Amir Khan. Stop crying.

Comment

People score wild smothered and missed punches. As long as you throw, people will score it.

"PRESSED THE ACTION"

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Really? Sounds like a lot of arse licking to me. Even at the limits of generosity the fight was a draw, and floyd should have lost points for excessive holding, but didnt get a single warning. I bet you thought the ref did a grand job too, dont ya?!
          Yeah seems it. I mean I've not seen all that many but the one's I've seen had Floyd winning the most common score being 7-5. The full Press Row scores will be out later I'd imagine.

But I mean, all jokes aside here you don't honestly believe a draw is as generous as it could be? Obviously the fight was close.

As for Weeks no obviously I thought he had a very bad night.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            You're boy got his ish pushed in by a guy who lost to the likes of Devon Alexander and Amir Khan. Stop crying.
            Your the one crying robbery. I'm fine with the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              People score wild smothered and missed punches. As long as you throw, people will score it.

"PRESSED THE ACTION"
              What was your final card?

Comment

I'm a self-proclaimed Floyd hater and I have to admit Maidana did NOT win the fight last night. Floyd had the cleaner shots, specially to the body. When Floyd finally got him in the middle of the ring he was timing him perfectly. Maidana on the other hand threw rabid punches, questionable over-hand right and a few clean shots here and there but nothing that was convincing enough to really give him the W. Floyd was tested for sure, but he didn't lose the fight.

I actually have a lot more respect for Floyd for being classy from the beginning of that fight all the way up to the post-fight interview.

Comment

Mayweather clearly won by a couple of rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Please dude your a joke. It's hard to take you seriously when it comes to Floyd.

The dude is a thread spammer on 99.9% of Floyd threads. I come in, read his corny ass para-name calling responses and think DUDE SHUT THE F.UKK already he has nothing smart to contribute to any threads except to explore for Mayweather fans with an elementary name calling mentality SMH.

Comment

Working...
                    X