No announcement yet.

Ward-Dawson Predictions at 168 and 175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward-Dawson Predictions at 168 and 175

What are your predictions for Ward-Dawson at both Super Middle and Light Heavy? Also what would this win mean to eithers career at both weights?

My predictions:

168 and 175 Ward wins comfortably with a points decision. His left hook and movement will carry the day. At 175, I believe Ward could well be a popular choice for p4p #1 if he wins in dominating fashion

I think this will be closer than people are expecting, I have Ward winning none the less.

Comment

tickets go on sale today!

Ward got this at any weight

Comment

ward by ud and in 175 provably late KO

Comment

slightly favor Ward @ 68....I favor Chad big time @ 75....this is one of those fights that a catchweight would do some justice imo

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            slightly favor Ward @ 68....I favor Chad big time @ 75....this is one of those fights that a catchweight would do some justice imo
            I like both guys. It's hard to pick who I'd be going for in this one.

Comment

They should've put in the contract for a rematch clause at 175, maybe that would've satisfied everyone? IDK all I know is im hyped for this fight

Comment

I think Dawson wins at either weight.

Comment

Dawson beats Ward at both weights.

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
                    They should've put in the contract for a rematch clause at 175, maybe that would've satisfied everyone? IDK all I know is im hyped for this fight
                    i know right. Dawson's the one that challenged Ward... and he said that he would go to 168 to fight

Comment

Working...
                    X