No announcement yet.

The Rachael Cordingley Apreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
    That'd be awesome if the baby comes out looking like Andre Dirrell.
    LMAO

Dirrel is so fast, he ran out of the ring, shagged Rachel, ran back into the ring, and nobody even noticed he was gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
      I kinda don't want to criticise her because she's pregnant, and carrying his baby sort of blows my hunch that she would dump him after he got starched a few times.

But let's just imagine she was not pregnant right now. The following is something like I would have said:

She's a talentless, screeching, attention-whoring bimbo; whose attempts at hi-jacking Carl's post-fight interviews were incredibly nauseating. People like her, with their incessant need for adulation, make me want to puke. This girl has probably gotten huge attention all her life, and now she has infiltrated the sports world, just so she can get a bigger audience for her beauty; which, by the way, is massively overrated. Yeah yeah, she's a skinny girl with big boobs. Who gives a ****. Seriously, get over it. Stop feeding the bull**** with thread after ****ing thread about her. There's pretty girls out there with more substance than that bimbo.
      She's no Miss Universe contender, no question about that. But who doesn't like to see a decent looking girl while watching their favorite sport?

Comment

Working...
      X