This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
    Im white and that **** is funny, if anyone gets offended **** em ,thats good ****.
    I'm white and I'm not getting offended, he probably should have worded it better though because he probably can get banned for this topic since it does hit a little racial spot. But Pavlik and Froch are not technically sound fighters, they're tough fighters who rely on their pressure to win fights.

Comment

Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
      Im white and that **** is funny, if anyone gets offended **** em ,thats good ****.
      You're good, homie. It's sensitive cats that take everything to heart.

And for the record, Froch is athletic and was slipping punches. I'm obviously exaggerating.

Comment

taylor should start training in nyc or philly and get toughened up

Comment

I understand what your saying dog, **** is ridiculous.

Jermain beats a great AT technical fight, but loses to 2 avarage fighters with Power.

Froch fights like he is on slow motion WTF?

he is very akward and his defense his horrendus. I still cant believe after having the fight in the bag he got stiffed that bad.

And I know what your saying also abut taylor not having the killier instinct.

I remember when he was a prospect, that they where metioning him to fight Tito.

he would of goten KTFO and bad!!!!!!

Comment

Hopkins couldn't fight for 12 rounds anymore at MW when he got to Taylor. Bernard has said he had to incorporate conserving energy into his tactics at the end of his MW run. People seem to forget Hop was ancient by boxing standards already by the time he fought Jermain. Let's always remain objective here. Hop was almost hurting himself staying at middle as long as he did.
            Last edited by Haglerwins; 04-25-2009, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tek My Pounches View Post
              This part I don't get. Taylor went out on his shield, yet he has no balls?

Styles make fights, and Pavlik and Froch have a lot of heart and will. Taylor as usual, gets tried and gives in to the pressure.
              I understand why you would disagree and I give him credit for fighting on until the end. But he has no killer instinct whatsoever. He's seems reluctant to let his hands go (even against CORY ****ING SPINKS) and he's afraid to punch himself out trying to finish a hurt opponent. That's what I meant about not having balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
                Someone explain to me how the FUCK does Jermain Taylor beat Hopkins twice but gets KTFO against stiff-legged white dudes who can't slip a jab!!!!??

Taylor has no huevos, crap stamina and fights as if DiBella reduces portions of his purse everytime he throws a combination. What an utter disappointment.
                Taylor did not beat Hopkins.

Hopkins beat himself by not letting his hands go. Something I was afraid Froch would do. Froch whenever he let his right hand go, it was landing so it would have been a shame had Froch not let it go towards the end of the fight. I think Hopkins beat himself again against Calzaghe too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sutekh uvdabrix View Post
                  theyre not they both punch like theyre underwater and move like they have cement boots
                  LOL! this is the best description I've heard. It's amazing Pavlik hurts guys so bad when the punches look like they have zero pop. Both guys have some serious heart though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
                    I understand why you would disagree and I give him credit for fighting on until the end. But he has no killer instinct whatsoever. He's seems reluctant to let his hands go (even against CORY ****ING SPINKS) and he's afraid to punch himself out trying to finish a hurt opponent. That's what I meant about not having balls.
                    He is reluctant at times, and I think he seems unsure of himself in fights. This is Taylor's big downfall, he just is not a good finisher. Even though I would love for Taylor to fix the stamina problems he has, I am happy with the fact that he is still a warrior who is willing to take a re-match, even after getting knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                    X