Should I remove my avatar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I remove my avatar?

Meant Signature not avatar. Fail!

the Cotto one where he runs from Margarito and takes the knee?
    yeah cotto is soo niiiiice and the other guy just like totally cheated
    33.33%
    noooo I like men getting on there knees. Yummy!
    33.33%
    My momma comes in the middle night and queefs on my nose :(
    33.33%
    Last edited by SirTomJones; 09-19-2010, 06:41 PM.

Do whatever the **** you like, if you think its funny that Cotto took a knee against someone who was possibly cheating with special-wraps then you have a sick sense of humor. Margarito throws punches as slow as heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
      Do whatever the **** you like, if you think its funny that Cotto took a knee against someone who was possibly cheating with special-wraps then you have a sick sense of humor. Margarito throws punches as slow as heavyweights.
      Margarito didn't cheat against him

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
        And you know this how? Margarito claims he never knew his trainer wrapped his hands like that. I guess he has been cheating his entire career then.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
          And you know this how? Margarito claims he never knew his trainer wrapped his hands like that. I guess he has been cheating his entire career then.
          Margarito is a good catholic boy and said he did not cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
            noooooooooooooo ..... of courseeeeeeee not ... he didn't use it in the BIGGEST FIGHT OF HIS LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!! he only cheated against a 37 year old he was favored against ....

Comment

Hell no, anything to piss off the sensitive Ricans. :laff2: It's just the same as the Mosley-Margarito animations, over which I've never seen Mexicans get amped.

I laff every time I see Margs doing that leisurely jog towards Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                Hell no, anything to piss off the sensitive Ricans. :laff2: It's just the same as the Mosley-Margarito animations, over which I've never seen Mexicans get amped.

I laff every time I see Margs doing that leisurely jog towards Cotto.

Comment

nothing wrong with it....imo. just OWNAGE

Comment

It happened, I can understand how some people are bothered by the fight but it's not your fault.

Comment

Working...
                    X