Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Haye vs. Tony Bellew Explodes With Wild Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    I thought Hearn & Bellow lost the press conference. Haye let them talk without interrupting & then all they did was yell & scream when it was Haye's turn. Bellow looks like a guy who needs to convince himself he can win this fight. Haye was getting irritated but I did enjoy his pot shots at Hearn. I will end your company...lol! The best statement of the presser was Haye looking at him & telling him he is a blown up light HW. Haye may have been a blown up CW back in the day but he is now a real HW with one punch HW power. I don't see it ending well for Bellow. I said it before I don't think Bellow beats Usyk, Lebedev, Breidis or Huck. It looks to me that Bellow is the one who needs this fight more.
    Are press conferences won or lost?

Comment

Bellend knew that was going to happen because usually he wears his gold AP but on this occasion he wore a steel submariner.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
        Are press conferences won or lost?
        Yes I think so... Haye was able to get Hearn & Bellow on the defensive but it's all hype for the fight...

Comment

Yes I think so... Haye was able to get Hearn & Bellow on the defensive but it's all hype for the fight...
          And getting Hearn on the defensive helps Haye in the ring against Bellew? It is good press but has no real bearing upon the fight.

Comment

And getting Hearn on the defensive helps Haye in the ring against Bellew? It is good press but has no real bearing upon the fight.
            He is going to crush Bellow. Bellow is rattled & now he knows he is going to take his first swim in the deep end of the pool. The press conference only exposed that. Bellow couldn't remain professional & let Haye talk as Haye did for him. Haye is the one who is in Bellow's head. As I said before Hearn is taking his lamb & throwing him into the lion's den to be slaughtered. It is a prequel to Haye/Joshua. That is exactly what Haye was saying when he said you should be promoting your fighters not jumping in & taking the spotlight. This fight is nothing more then a build up fight for a 2017 matchup between Joshua & Haye. Hearn wasn't expecting those comments from Haye nor was Bellow. It was pretty entertaining & by what I'm reading about Bellow upset about some of the comments Haye made I would say it could affect Bellow mentally...

Comment

He is going to crush Bellow. Bellow is rattled & now he knows he is going to take his first swim in the deep end of the pool. The press conference only exposed that. Bellow couldn't remain professional & let Haye talk as Haye did for him. Haye is the one who is in Bellow's head. As I said before Hearn is taking his lamb & throwing him into the lion's den to be slaughtered. It is a prequel to Haye/Joshua. That is exactly what Haye was saying when he said you should be promoting your fighters not jumping in & taking the spotlight. This fight is nothing more then a build up fight for a 2017 matchup between Joshua & Haye. Hearn wasn't expecting those comments from Haye nor was Bellow. It was pretty entertaining & by what I'm reading about Bellow upset about some of the comments Haye made I would say it could affect Bellow mentally...
              Haye should knockout Bellew but not because of any of this nonsense. You are reading far too much into a press conference.

Comment

Haye should knockout Bellew but not because of any of this nonsense. You are reading far too much into a press conference.
                Haye flat out told him when you are in the hospital who will be there with you? I'm not reading too far into anything. look at what Fury did with the Batman fiasco. Wlad didn't know what to do. He was always in control of everything during his reign but at that press conference he wasn't in control. The mind games started there & he postponed the fight then lost. I agree Haye is going to knock him out regardless of what happened at the presser but it can be a good place to start the mind games...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Dyson View Post
                  Bellend knew that was going to happen because usually he wears his gold AP but on this occasion he wore a steel submariner.
                  I think Hearn and Bellew planned it, they thought Bellew would shove Haye and security would jump in, they weren't expecting Haye to land anything.

Comment

Haye flat out told him when you are in the hospital who will be there with you? I'm not reading too far into anything. look at what Fury did with the Batman fiasco. Wlad didn't know what to do. He was always in control of everything during his reign but at that press conference he wasn't in control. The mind games started there & he postponed the fight then lost. I agree Haye is going to knock him out regardless of what happened at the presser but it can be a good place to start the mind games...
                    Mind games are tabloid fodder, nothing else. When Wlad Klitschko saw Tyson Fury's batman routine he simply thought 'what is this mentally ill man doing?', end of.

Comment

Mind games are tabloid fodder, nothing else. When Wlad Klitschko saw Tyson Fury's batman routine he simply thought 'what is this mentally ill man doing?', end of.
                      Hearn is totally cashing out on Bellow. If this fight doesn't happen Bellow isn't fighting on PPV against Breidis who is his mandatory. I don't think Bellow can beat Breidis nor do I think he can beat Huck, Usyk or Lebedev. The WBC may strip Bellow of his title so that is why Hearn is trying to get a special event permit to allow Bellow to keep his title if he loses to Haye. If this isn't a cash out on a fighter I don't know what is. Where does Bellow go from here if he loses to Haye & gets stripped? He will surely have to take on a top CW for a lot less money to get back in the picture & I don't see him beating any of the top CWs. Bellow should be counting himself lucky he is a getting this PPV money fight. Without this fight his CW title reign could of very well ended anyway. At least he is getting retirement money for this fight. Hearn is totally cashing out on Bellow & must be extremely pleased with himself that he will have a sellout crowd & PPV income for his work. Hearn got Tony "F**kin" Bellow on PPV against David Haye. All Haye did was point it out to Bellow during the presser. This is Ed Hearn's cash out on Bellow. I'm pretty sure Hearn gives his fighter almost 0% of winning. Whatever the outcome Hearn's promotion makes a lot of money & sets up bigger fights. If Bellow somehow pulls an upset then he has another card to play with. If Bellow loses then I suspect he will not be relevant much longer...

Comment

Working...
                      X