Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think Golovkin walks through Canelo??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by casheddie View Post
    UFC overall is better than Boxing unfortunately,
    The fans of the UFC watch for fights not for the record.

Conor should've gone away and never sold another PPV again after he tapped like a *****.

But he came back stronger.

Boxing is bloodsport and the losers are thrown away.
    Sure man... you say UFC is better than boxing...

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      The fights are better. In boxing, everybody wants to stay undefeated and nobody fights anybody. A guy gets 2-3 losses and the fans forget about him in boxing, its bs

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
        The fights are better. In boxing, everybody wants to stay undefeated and nobody fights anybody. A guy gets 2-3 losses and the fans forget about him in boxing, its bs
        Yet your sig coincidentally has some significant names in boxing and you're complaining about being undefeated... I guess you base your theories that because Conor took a risk and lost that's good, as if boxers have never taken risks moving up for title fights when they were Champs in southern belts. VEry funny you have Garcia listed..

Stop trolling.

Comment

Yet your sig coincidentally has some significant names in boxing and you're complaining about being undefeated... I guess you base your theories that because Conor took a risk and lost that's good, as if boxers have never taken risks moving up for title fights when they were Champs in southern belts. VEry funny you have Garcia listed..

Stop trolling.

Nothing wrong with undefeated but take a ****ing risk once in a while. Fights like Thurman-Garcia is what we need, two guys risking their 0. I like boxing more than ufc but the boxing fanbase is filled with little ****s that think a few losses mean the guy should retire, they dont understand that you win some you lose some. Thats probably why boxing is heading towards the ****ter

**** McGregor btw, he lost before Diaz didnt he?

Comment

Nothing wrong with undefeated but take a ****ing risk once in a while. Fights like Thurman-Garcia is what we need, two guys risking their 0. I like boxing more than ufc but the boxing fanbase is filled with little ****s that think a few losses mean the guy should retire, they dont understand that you win some you lose some. Thats probably why boxing is heading towards the ****ter

**** McGregor btw, he lost before Diaz didnt he?
            Some boxers don't even have to lose a fight. Lose a couple rounds, and suddenly a fighter has been "exposed". I believe it was Ali tjat said if a fighter hasn't lost, he hasn't fought everybody. I have to wonder of some of these fans have actually ever been in a real fight before

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Some boxers don't even have to lose a fight. Lose a couple rounds, and suddenly a fighter has been "exposed". I believe it was Ali tjat said if a fighter hasn't lost, he hasn't fought everybody. I have to wonder of some of these fans have actually ever been in a real fight before
              Good post, thats what i mean. And i think Ali did say that and its true. Boxing has made fans think that a loss or two is bad. Thurman and Garcia are undefeated, if they fight, i guarantee one will be called exposed or fraud when one of them loses, that **** doesnt happen in the UFC. Losses are fine. Nothing wrong with undefeated but usually undefeated means you didnt fight anybody, which is fine until you start saying that you did

Comment

Good post, thats what i mean. And i think Ali did say that and its true. Boxing has made fans think that a loss or two is bad. Thurman and Garcia are undefeated, if they fight, i guarantee one will be called exposed or fraud when one of them loses, that **** doesnt happen in the UFC. Losses are fine. Nothing wrong with undefeated but usually undefeated means you didnt fight anybody, which is fine until you start saying that you did
                Lol. You already know, whoever loses between Thurman and Garcia will get called a hype job. I hate to "blame" Mayweather for it, but it seems like he has helped the cause of the "I have to stay undefeated" mentality. The guys back in the day weren't afraid to take a loss and then fight the guy again.

Have we even had a good trilogy series in the last 20 years?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Lol. You already know, whoever loses between Thurman and Garcia will get called a hype job. I hate to "blame" Mayweather for it, but it seems like he has helped the cause of the "I have to stay undefeated" mentality. The guys back in the day weren't afraid to take a loss and then fight the guy again.

Have we even had a good trilogy series in the last 20 years?
                  I agree and it sucks because i like both Garcia and Thurman, we all know neither one of them are frauds or hype jobs. I think Floyd has something to do with it, especially after he was mocking fighters with losses on that radio show argument years ago. Crazy how some of the best fighters back then have losses. I think Lennox Lewis is one of the best heavyweights ever, even he has a couple of losses.

Not sure, good question.

Comment

miles better. Boxing has become about the promoters and the fighters.

Stealing the fans money and giving them nothing.

Examples are Adonis Stevenson, Danny Jacobs, Canelo Alvarez, Danny Garcia.

The pretentious amount of effort these fighters put into having a undefeated record is dumb but it's the fans fault.

In the UFC, there are no throwaway fights, no tune ups, its a barnburner everytime they get in the ring. Maybe not slugfests like Barrera-Marquez but it happens more often than in boxing.

In the end, the fans give more respect to the mma fighters and don't embarrass them for having losses because they understand every fight means something.

Comment

Working...
                    X