Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone tried detoxing from Coffee? Was it worth it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    Caffeine mainly, as the other ingredients are supposed to be good for you. I'm on day three and I'm struggling like hell, headaches and cravings all around. Think i'll have to break it tomorrow.

Has anyone done this successfully for over a week? Was it worth it?
    Real men don't have withdrawals... Can't believe how many chavalas are in the forum... I smoked crack, shot heroin, and siphoned coffee through my a-hole for years... Not once did I complain about withdrawing after quitting... One day I'm smoking crack the next day I'm not... Real men don't withdraw

Comment

I drink about 2 to 3 a day but only because I need the boost since my job and times are taxing. Whenever I don't actually need I don't drink it, when I had a week or two off some time back I didn't even notice I quit coffee. Withdrawals? Just lol.

Comment

Never drank that nasty stuff!...
        Since 15 minutes ago...

Comment

drug addicted urban. you should be killed.

seriously doe, how much of a b#tch do you have to be to vent on the internet about not being able to quit drinking coffee ?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            drug addicted urban. you should be killed.

seriously doe, how much of a b#tch do you have to be to vent on the internet about not being able to quit drinking coffee ?
            Lmao! Get Em NE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
              Real men don't have withdrawals... Can't believe how many chavalas are in the forum... I smoked crack, shot heroin, and siphoned coffee through my a-hole for years... Not once did I complain about withdrawing after quitting... One day I'm smoking crack the next day I'm not... Real men don't withdraw

Comment

Just had my second Starbucks double shot today.

I was at the supermarket last night to pick up some milk and they sell these 4 packs for $ 1.50

I bought 8 lol.

Comment

I've become dependant on coffee to regulate my bowels, coffee (and a cigarette when I smoked) in the morning and then BAM I need to destroy some porcelain

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                    I've become dependant on coffee to regulate my bowels, coffee (and a cigarette when I smoked) in the morning and then BAM I need to destroy some porcelain
                    True dat, nothing better than a coffee induced chit.

My tip is to have all bran or something high fibre the night before, then coffee in the morning, great synergy and will give you a deep, smooth voluminous chit.

Comment

I don't drink coffee unless for some reason I want to, like once or twice a month. Got my stinkies for the fun of habit forming detrimental activities.

Comment

Working...
                      X