Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Sergei Kovalev an unstable sociopath?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I imagine that his training camp involves lots of cigars, vodka and hookers.

He probably eats babies.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-hickey View Post
      Kovalev once had a boxing match with a guy who later died from his injuries.

This has happened before in boxing, it sadly does occur, at other times fighters sustain life changing injuries or brain damage.

Ordinarily in these situations the other fighter is severely impacted mentally by the tragedy too.

People who know nigel benn know he is deeply wounded by what happened to Gerald Mclellan and it haunts him to this day and will continue to do so. This is usually what happens.

On the other hand you have Sergei Kovalev, a guy who has been involved in a "death fight" who walks around grinning, thinking it highly amusing to talk about opponents dying, or going to the hospital, or being seriously injured by him, with no signs of remorse or any taste whatsoever about what happened.

This is deeply concerning to me that we have a high profile fighter in the sport who is that devoid of compassion. Kovalev, to me is the sort of person who could go Edwin Valero at any moment, and we find out he beat his girlfriend or kids to death or something like that.

At the very least the sanctioning bodies need to start putting some serious consequences on him for the trash statements he keeps coming out with. If he was a british fighter the BBOC would have given him a lengthy ban by now and he'd have been heavily fined as well.

But he just seems to get away with it, the guy is seriously lacking in class
      nigel was deeply wounded????

so why did he keep hitting gman behind the head with illegal rabbit punches? *****e ass referee didnt do a damn thing about it either.

Comment

Hes just russian.
        Last edited by Crazylegs77; 01-22-2016, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          nigel was deeply wounded????

so why did he keep hitting gman behind the head with illegal rabbit punches? *****e ass referee didnt do a damn thing about it either.
          So what your saying is Benn wasn't deeply wounded about the injurys Gman sustained because he was punching him during the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
            So what your saying is Benn wasn't deeply wounded about the injurys Gman sustained because he was punching him during the fight?
            no,

what im saying is that nigel benn is a fookin cvnt for PURPOSELY hitting gerald behind the head with illegal rabbit punches.

stupid tw@t.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
              Wasn't there a video of a reporter mentioning the deceased name and Kovalev turned to his interpreter and they both started laughing??
              I know what you're talking about, it was a video discussing Pascal 2.

He was asking the name of Agnew, he couldn't recall it then.

Comment

Comment

dude, you have way. i mean WAY too much time on your hands. tyson was crazy. mike perez nearly killed a man. liston didn't give a **** about his opponents. this is boxing dude. nothing out of the ordinary at all. you have to remember this is not, i repeat not tennis.

Comment

Originally posted by Kovalev #1 View Post

Comment

We're all gonna die someday.

Boxing is a sport where the fighters risk their lives. They are gladiators.

Kovalev already donated money to that fighter's family and said some nice words about him, he's done all that can be expected.

Some things are beyond our control. He's not going to let misfortune come between him and his goals. He has a soldier's mentality. In war, you lose comrades, you lose foes, but you keep fighting in order to win the war.

Kovalev's dream is undisputed light heavyweight champion of the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X