Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG, is he a swarmer, boxer puncher, or a slugger?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Methodical puncher..

He doesn't swarm, he doesn't throw 100 punches a round, he just calmly walks you down, breaking you down behind a thudding jab, and precise power shots.

A calmer version of tito and kovolev
    Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    he's the undisputed IBO champion!
    You start ten threads about him every day so you know he is the undisputed WBA, IBF and WBC champion. If Saunders ever finds the courage to fight him he will add the WBO belt to his collection and have all the belts. No boxer in any weight class besides GGG and Kovalev has 3 of the 4 recognized world title belts.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

He's a complete fighter is what he is. A boxer puncher but with otherwordly ring IQ, a granite chin, hands of stone, and slick. A true ring general. A master.
      That's why he wins and wins and keeps on winning and his haters get madder and madder and go crazier and crazier.

Comment

doesnt have a style according to most on here, just a useless bum who lands lucky punches every fight

Comment

He eats clean punches for breakfast. So slick.

Comment

He's a boxer puncher I think he followed what Carson Jones did to Kell Brook as the gameplan to beating him and hey it worked obviously GGG put his own touch to it with his magnificent jab which he landed at will but one fight doesn't make you a slugger.

Comment

I think of him as an aggressive boxer-puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by bwilson View Post
                i think of him as an aggressive boxer-puncher.
                so like a swarmer?

Comment

He's a feather-fisted defensive wizard.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    He eats clean punches for breakfast. So slick.
                    Hmmm. You'll not find 'slick' amongst the options I think. He has flaws, clearly, but what he does, he does very well. It remains to be seen if that'll still hold true against an elite level fighter, of course, but I suspect it'll take both skill and size or strength to beat him.

Comment

pressure fighter sums him up

Comment

Working...
                      X