Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most avoided boxer right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    you do realize your trolling only hurts Golovkin whether your jokes are sarcastic in supporting him or not. I know, it doesn't make any sense, but at this rate, the whole boxing community is turning away from Golovkin. It will deplete the same way Pac boys disappeared after May 2nd..

Just letting you know. seriously. I can understand how UFC fans keyword the toughest boxers and then those people sign up at a forum and think they know the sport. If you want real comedy in boxing, just listen to Steve Kim or Doug Fischer
    trolling, and jokes? what joke did I make? Ward wanted nothing to do with Golovkin when he was looking for a fight, once GGG signed with Lemieux and was promised the Canelo/Cotto winner he suddenly got all brave.

Stop projecting, just because you're an anti-ggg troll doesn't mean others are trolls too.

Comment

Originally posted by massa of demos View Post
      trolling, and jokes? what joke did I make? Ward wanted nothing to do with Golovkin when he was looking for a fight, once GGG signed with Lemieux and was promised the Canelo/Cotto winner he suddenly got all brave.

Stop projecting, just because you're an anti-ggg troll doesn't mean others are trolls too.
      you should add some subtext to negotiations and money. I think you weren't following boxing when K2 and kids wanted a 164 catch with Ward. the girl scout cookies ends right derrrr. Why would Ward agree to a 164 catch?

You should probably look at Ward videos. you probably haven't noticed that he's bigger than any of Golovkin's resume opposition. but what does size have to do with anything, it's Lil'G right?

THe best part is you wasted 2 years of your life defending Golovkin. lol. ouch 2 years man! Leave boxing to fans that know the sport and aren't suckered by sports propaganda tactics. Feels great knowing Ward's ability vs Golovkin. give it a try and stop trolling. Leave professional trolling to pimp trollers mate. and Trump sucks too

Comment

you should add some subtext to negotiations and money. I think you weren't following boxing when K2 and kids wanted a 164 catch with Ward. the girl scout cookies ends right derrrr. Why would Ward agree to a 164 catch?

You should probably look at Ward videos. you probably haven't noticed that he's bigger than any of Golovkin's resume opposition. but what does size have to do with anything, it's Lil'G right?

THe best part is you wasted 2 years of your life defending Golovkin. lol. ouch 2 years man! Leave boxing to fans that know the sport and aren't suckered by sports propaganda tactics. Feels great knowing Ward's ability vs Golovkin. give it a try and stop trolling. Leave professional trolling to pimp trollers mate. and Trump sucks too
        Are you stupid? The 164 was a way to negotiate since Ward wanted 50/50 when we know who the A-side is. Did they ever say 164 or no fight? When HBO sat Ward and GGG down who said they no? It wasn't GGG.

The saddest part about you is that you spend your life hating on a GGG without actually stating facts, but just because you have this emotional hatred for him. Like I said, stop projecting, just because you troll doesn't mean others do too. Ward wanted absolutely nothing to do with GGG until he was booked.

Comment

Golovkin followed closely by rigo. Rigo at least got donaire in the ring with him.

Loma and spence also deserve to be mentioned.

Comment

Are you stupid? The 164 was a way to negotiate since Ward wanted 50/50 when we know who the A-side is. Did they ever say 164 or no fight? When HBO sat Ward and GGG down who said they no? It wasn't GGG.

The saddest part about you is that you spend your life hating on a GGG without actually stating facts, but just because you have this emotional hatred for him. Like I said, stop projecting, just because you troll doesn't mean others do too. Ward wanted absolutely nothing to do with GGG until he was booked.
            "Ward It Too Mash For Me...Andre is Andre, Me is Me" - Lil G

Comment

"Ward It Too Mash For Me...Andre is Andre, Me is Me" - Lil G
              Yep, that's why GGG said he was ready when HBO sat them down, and Ward wasn't LOL. GOT EM

Comment

Yep, that's why GGG said he was ready when HBO sat them down, and Ward wasn't LOL. GOT EM
                your boy is getting lit lately! The Sweet Science of Karma.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Crawford and Rigo. Odd that Crawford didn't make the list... suspicious actually.
                  But Povetkin is on there

Simply hilarious

Comment

Rigo, guys literally flee weight classes to avoid him.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                      Come on man, the guy in your avatar gave him the illustrious green strap. It's GGG
                      You are correct.

Comment

Working...
                      X