• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flint
    Quote:

Originally Posted by KRAFTSMAN

Broner will be the next Berto.

no way .and i guarantee that he'll put a beating on rios. rios couldnt even defend himself against alvarado until he got that one punch in that turned the fight around.rios has no defense and he's slow. broners punches will be coming faster and harder.
    so you're saying Rios has that one punch power that can change a fight right? good think broner. dodged all those shots from Rees.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

broner would dance circles around rios

Comment

broner would dance circles around rios

Comment

[
          Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
          so you're saying Rios has that one punch power that can change a fight right? good think broner. dodged all those shots from Rees.Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          eventually rios will get done exactly like rees did.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
            Like when Abril came to Rios face, shoved em and called him out. Rios said lets do it, he didnt give a damn about the risk. Many say Abril won, but Rios still manned up and took the fight. Broner doesnt have those kind of balls. All he can say is "Who?" A champion who is scared to aknowledge champions?
            Easy to be courageous when you know the Judges are hand picked. Also saying ''Many say Abril won'' doesn't do the robbery justice, anyone with eyes could see that Rios would have been fortunate to win one round.

I'm not seeing where Guerrero *****ed Broner out. I'm just seeing a case of him being damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. People accuse of him being a ''hood rat'' and ''ghetto'' yet when he walked away from Guerrero when the man got up in his grill people are giving him flack for it. If he wanted to be ghetto about things he could have started a ruckus on the spot.

The end of the day saying that Broner is ducking Guerrero is silly. Broner was at 130lb when the beef started and Guerrero was on record saying he wouldn't move down meaning the former would have to jump 3 weight divisions.

Don't even like Broner but the double standards and overt racism present in topics concerning him makes me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by evileye1731 View Post
              Yall some dick riders da ghost aint make broner look like **** and broner was st
              ill 130 and th
              at ***** said he aint meetin at no catch weight broner tried to fight him but he wouldin meet at 140 you dick rider
              Broner was terrified lmao. But Rios made me laugh in this and i like him more after him calling out broner like this

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                And broner was getting hit clean by a 5'2" goat farmer from wales with t-rex arms so whats your point?
                This was probably the funniest things i ever read on here lmao

Comment

Broner got punked by Guerrero, I don't know why anybody would say otherwise. Let's not forget that Broner was the one calling him out on twitter initially.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    Easy to be courageous when you know the Judges are hand picked. Also saying ''Many say Abril won'' doesn't do the robbery justice, anyone with eyes could see that Rios would have been fortunate to win one round.

I'm not seeing where Guerrero *****ed Broner out. I'm just seeing a case of him being damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. People accuse of him being a ''hood rat'' and ''ghetto'' yet when he walked away from Guerrero when the man got up in his grill people are giving him flack for it. If he wanted to be ghetto about things he could have started a ruckus on the spot.

The end of the day saying that Broner is ducking Guerrero is silly. Broner was at 130lb when the beef started and Guerrero was on record saying he wouldn't move down meaning the former would have to jump 3 weight divisions.

Don't even like Broner but the double standards and overt racism present in topics concerning him makes me sick.
                    Broner said to guerrero that he weighed 157 at the time and it would be no problem. Then when someone asked him if he could do 147 vs
                    guerrero he said he's already bigger than him and it is no problem

Comment

When Broner fought slow motion Ponce de leon who came up in weight to fight him, every one including HBO thought Broner was going to blow him away, and everyone know what happen De leon got robbed so, if a little guy like slow motion Deleon gave them the scare of their life imagine what Rios would do to this clown.
                      That's why that fight will never happen because not just Broner doesn't want to fight Rios HBO too will never put that guy with Rios in the ring let alone with an A+ fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X