Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Teddy Atlas ever apologized for the accusations he threw at Cus and Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Teddy Atlas ever apologized for the accusations he threw at Cus and Tyson?

I am deeply sorry for this thread

I just realize all this was made up by

someone name
    kenmore

The only thing that was proven is the fact Lewis beat the **** out of Tyson in sparring
    Last edited by TheHayeMaker; 05-19-2012, 09:46 PM.

Once again

the only thing that was proven was Lewis sparring Tyson
    Last edited by TheHayeMaker; 05-19-2012, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Ok this was proven

Atlas then went on to talk about an incident which happened with Tyson after sparring Lennox Lewis when they were teens

( I didn't know they sparred??????)

Atlas said that after Lewis as a teenager met Tyson for the first time, the first sparring session Tyson easily won and everything was fine.

But Young Lennox figured out Mike within 2-3 Rounds and started beating up Mike real bad, forcing Mike to take a knee in sparring.

Lennox then proceeded to beat Mike in sparring for every single round afterwards.

Atlas claimed after the sessions was done, Mike will be in the bathroom crying and slamming his head into the bathroom sinks and screaming.

I didn't even know Lewis sparred with Tyson

Can anyone who know the histories confirm

If Lewis did Spar with Tyson?

Because if Lewis never even sparred with Tyson, this story is 100% made up by Atlas.. If Lewis did spar with Tyson at least there is credibility

Can anyone confirm if Lewis and Tyson sparred?
      Last edited by TheHayeMaker; 05-19-2012, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Too long and boring...

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          Too long and boring...
          I just copy and paste most of the quotes

Let me shorten it for you

Atlas claims

1- Young Lewis made Young Mike cry and become suicidal

2- Cus Amato molested Young Mike and basically there were some
          highly suspicious sugar ray leonard shyt going on in that house

3- Atlas put a gun to Mike's head to save another boy

4- Tyson kisses guys

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Too long and boring...
            how is a book calling out the most legendary American HW after Ali, and his trainer and basically accusing them of being hardcore

****sexuals and child molesters boring?

Stupid ****

Comment

I wouldn't take much notice of Teddy Atlas as the guy is completely bat**** insane!

I think he put a gun to a 15yr old Tysons head because he was trying it with Teddys sister & warned him to stay away.

He has threatened numerous ESPN employees & promoters. a boxer fired him so he sent a mob after him at gunpoint but called it off at the last second. He accused multiple boxers of being ****sexuals. The guy is a loose cannon.

I also remember a fight where there was a premature stoppage/bad judging and he went absolutely mental on air and started smashing the announce table.

Comment

Did Teddy Atlas ever apologized
                What's with the present/past tense confusion there?

As for Lewis-Tyson, I'm surprised you haven't heard that before, it's well known they sparred as teens. You can even see them reference it on their twitter feeds.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  What's with the present/past tense confusion there?

As for Lewis-Tyson, I'm surprised you haven't heard that before, it's well known they sparred as teens. You can even see them reference it on their twitter feeds.
                  Ty. Just reading a thread on this at another place . Atlas spews so much lies (or I hope they are lies) that I don't know what to believe.

Basically what happened is all the accusations he started making after everyone died..... So nobody can refute that. The only person who can refute it was Mike Tyson and well Tyson at the time was going crazy in the head so he wasn't the best source.

Atlas also claims he was from the streets and a thug, but I found out his dad was a doctor ???

..Not saying Atlas is making up everything, that clip of Tyson mouth kissing a guy was referenced by Atlas numerous times. And I get where he's coming from

Comment

They did spar back when Lewis was an amateur. Some guy claimed Tyson knocked Lewis out & had pictures which never surfaced. Lewis always remained adamant he was never knocked down let alone out though he suffered a cut lip I believe it was.

Comment

Working...
                    X