Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins tried to pull the same stunt again @the end of round 5!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkins tried to pull the same stunt again @the end of round 5!

Watch the end of round 5 of Hopkins vs Dawson II and you see Hopkins almost falling out of the ring. He tried to pull the same stunt as in the first fight. I didn't watch the fight live. I am just watching it right now and I gave all of the first 5 rounds to Chad Dawson.
    Funny how Hopkins realised in the 3rd round he cant do nothing so he headbutted him (as he did every time he could) and after he cut Dawson with the headbutt, Hopkins tried to clown around, as if he was in control.

Originally posted by raskat View Post
    Funny how Hopkins realised in the 3rd round he cant do nothing so he headbutted him (as he did every time he could) and after he cut Dawson with the headbutt, Hopkins tried to clown around, as if he was in control.
    Oh Bernard, you little rascal.

Comment

I swear, for a split second there you could see Hopkins tense up like he was about to jump out the ring. I don't know if he did it as a joke or not, since he went back to the corner smiling and laughing, but there was that one moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
        I don't think he tried to quit, rather tried to make it look like Dawson threw him away to make Chad loose a point. It was a point where Chad start to take over the fight to me.
        Also it's ridiculous to see that they let Hopkins get away with using that head, it's a disgrace. He's such effective with his lead rights because he attacks you with his head and while your focus is on not getting butted you get hit.
        He threw headbutt combinations.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
          Watch the end of round 5 of Hopkins vs Dawson II and you see Hopkins almost falling out of the ring. He tried to pull the same stunt as in the first fight. I didn't watch the fight live. I am just watching it right now and I gave all of the first 5 rounds to Chad Dawson.
          He tried to clown around, and Dawson STILL aint get frustrated...he kept his composure, and focused, with blood running down his chest and all!

Comment

I don't think he tried to quit, rather tried to make it look like Dawson threw him away to make Chad loose a point. It was a point where Chad start to take over the fight to me.
            Also it's ridiculous to see that they let Hopkins get away with using that head, it's a disgrace. He's such effective with his lead rights because he attacks you with his head and while your focus is on not getting butted you get hit.
            Great comment...I never thought about it like that!...U focus on his head, and end up getting punched....u try to avoid the punch, then run into his head...wow

Comment

was the fight any good???didnt get a chance 2 watch it.like all bhops fights i bet it was boring as f-uck

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I swear, for a split second there you could see Hopkins tense up like he was about to jump out the ring. I don't know if he did it as a joke or not, since he went back to the corner smiling and laughing, but there was that one moment.
                lol. I saw it the same way. It felt as if I was in Hopkins' head for a split of a second and I could read his mind for that little moment: he thought about jumping out of the ring to make it look like Dawson is the one who pushed him. another try to get a DQ win for Hopkins but this time he didnt pull the stunt again
                Depends what you like, it was slow paced, little-action thinking game. I enjoyed watching it.
                I also loved watching this fight. It was boxing on the highest level and Dawson put on a masterpiece in my opinion. A chess match with a clear winner.

Comment

he wanted to do a crinton

Comment

Depends what you like, it was slow paced, little-action thinking game. I enjoyed watching it.
                    The first 3 or 4 rounds were horrible, but I thought it actually settled into a nice little groove after the headbutt opened the cut on Dawson. It was horrible to watch Hopkins foul every 2 seconds, but I enjoyed the fight, just for the chess match.

Comment

Working...
                    X