• Time
  • Show
Clear All

with mike, id get kayod quick
    ali has underrated power, and would absolitly punish me
    ali is a strong mofo, ill tell you that much
    im not sure on this one, but itd be more of an honor to face ali

Comment

hard to pick i love and respect both of them..ali much more then tyson ....for me it's like this if Don king came up to me today and said he wanted me to fight Evander Holyfield... i would say no ..i have more respect for him then any fighter in the last 20 years and would not want to fight him because.. i could not give him my all..Roy jones in some ways also..but if we came up at the same time i would say tyson... we are around the same size and i have good hand speed and power i can also take a good hit ...i dont know if i can take tyson power but what the hell.. i will make alot more money in the tyson fight.....

Comment

I'd go with Tyson, although packing 200 lbs onto my 5'6 frame would be a pretty funny sight...I think tyson had (and has) more flaws than Ali...If you could last with Tyson you could have a chance..Ali had way too many tricks up his sleeve and beat much better opposition than Tyson...the heavyweight division when Tyson was in his prime wasn't particularly great...Ali fought a number of HOF fights....Ali would pummell me, Tyson may put me to sleep but at least it would be quick

Comment

I'd whoop them both.

Comment

i'd rather face tyson. now before ya'll flame me, there is something you have to understand. tyson could knock you out with one punch yeah, but no matter how hard one punch is, it will never be hard enough to sustain long-term damage in a person. ali hit you continuous with sharp, stinging punches. after about 5 or 6 hundred punches to the face from ali, you will be injured for months. tyson hits you, knocks you out, and you are fine after 5 or ten minutes. which one would you rather take? who do think is worse off, Michael "Jack" Johnson or Floyd Patterson? Marvis Frazier or Joe Frazier? i think the latter is.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
              i'd rather face tyson. now before ya'll flame me, there is something you have to understand. tyson could knock you out with one punch yeah, but no matter how hard one punch is, it will never be hard enough to sustain long-term damage in a person. ali hit you continuous with sharp, stinging punches. after about 5 or 6 hundred punches to the face from ali, you will be injured for months. tyson hits you, knocks you out, and you are fine after 5 or ten minutes. which one would you rather take? who do think is worse off, Michael "Jack" Johnson or Floyd Patterson? Marvis Frazier or Joe Frazier? i think the latter is.
              good post i must say.

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
                good post i must say.
                thank you, thank you very muuch!

Comment

Originally posted by Famoso Matador
                  Id pick Ali any day. I saw a documentary on Ali and he said something like "I fight to win not to mame". And he openly admitted to going easy on some of his opponents like Chuvalo cause he was beating him so bad.
                  Crazy Prime Tyson would ****en murder me.
                  Oh yea sure, he didn't want to hurt Patterson or Terrel at all.

And Mystakyl, what do you mean by "he would stop hitting you if you asked him?" Ali was known as one of the most bold, rebellious champ of all-time, if not the most rebellious champ of all time. Come on, do you think Ali would stop hitting someone if they asked him, when he ****ing turned down the draft for Vietnam?

Comment

I would rather fight Tyson. Sure, Ali doesn't hit as hard, but with Mike, there were no surprises. Ali was just too adaptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydog
                      Oh yea sure, he didn't want to hurt Patterson or Terrel at all.

And Mystakyl, what do you mean by "he would stop hitting you if you asked him?" Ali was known as one of the most bold, rebellious champ of all-time, if not the most rebellious champ of all time. Come on, do you think Ali would stop hitting someone if they asked him, when he ****ing turned down the draft for Vietnam?
                      great post, my man!

Comment

Working...
                      X