• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    Revolver Cannabis singing at Chino Antrax B-day lol

y tambien la banda

an old corrido of another chino party

never hear of that revolver guy. i'll check em out later i cant play loud music right now

Comment

i like Regulos music

Abner Mares always comes out to somebody, last time he came out with Martin Castillo n ive also seen him with El Komander, Brandon Rios last time came out with Adriel Favela

here goes Martin Castillo new free live album its alright http://www.mediafire.com/?3sb8m96iekz6kyw+ lol idk if i can post this link oh well
      for the alvarado fight right? i was wondering who that was

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
        for the alvarado fight right? i was wondering who that was
        yea that was Adriel Favela here is the song he made for BAM BAM Rios

Comment

• Anybody know who that ironies from the el secuestro del cachorro is

Comment

Revolver Cannabis singing at Chino Antrax B-day lol

y tambien la banda, thats Chino in the middle party started last night n its still goin right now lol

an old corrido of another chino party

Does he always censo his face?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
                Anybody know who that ironies from the el secuestro del cachorro is
                well el Cachorro was the son of la Puerca Manuel Fernandez n he was killed but im not sure if he was ever kidnapped

also Nacho Coronel son was kidnapped but he was killed, the revenge was bad, dude named el Chaguin from Beltran Leyva kidnapped him but he was killed once Nacho found out where he was at, the rescue in the song reminds how those guys were left

Chino always blurs his face, his been posting pics of himself like crazy, seems like he dont give a **** no more,

Comment

well el Cachorro was the son of la Puerca Manuel Fernandez n he was killed but im not sure if he was ever kidnapped

also Nacho Coronel son was kidnapped but he was killed, the revenge was bad, dude named el Chaguin from Beltran Leyva kidnapped him but he was killed once Nacho found out where he was at, the rescue in the song reminds how those guys were left

Chino always blurs his face, his been posting pics of himself like crazy, seems like he dont give a **** no more,
                  i meant to say girl, whos the girl in the vid? SO chinos been showing his face? i dont know why this intrigues me since all the top bosses are well known and dont blur their faces.

Comment

• Hay otro!! nuevos corridos y videos de Enigma Norteno

Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 06-25-2013, 10:43 PM.

Comment

didn't Nacho get one of the Beltranes wives but he released her saying he doesn't hurt families?

how many sons have the Beltranes killed? They're behind Nacho's, M1's and even Chapo's sons deaths aren't they?

Comment

Working...
                      X