Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow i did not expect to enjoy Infamous this much.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow i did not expect to enjoy Infamous this much.

Just recently got a PS3

ive only bought the exclusives so far

went and picked up Infamous about 2 or 3 days ago and ive been hooked to it.

i never really thought it was that cool until i played it.

i didnt think i would like the whole electrical power only idea but it really is badass when you start chaining attacks

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    Just recently got a PS3

i didnt think i would like the whole electrical power only idea but it really is badass when you start chaining attacks
    The gameplay is sick!!!

I like the freedom! Once you get used to the game, and the functions of the characters weapons/moves, you can do some pretty crazy things!!

A+ game all the way!!!

On A Side Note: It used to remind me of Spiderman, without the webs.

Comment

新加的空白文章1

这是新加的空白文章1,可以在ubb可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。

Comment

Originally posted by vwxy442 View Post
        这是新加的空白文章1,可以在ubb可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。
        Co-Sign。。。。

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          Just recently got a PS3

To me, the demo was only OK, so I never got the game. When it hits the bargain bin, I'll pick it up.

In terms of PS3 exclusives, I thought either Heavy Rain or Uncharted 2 were winners. Demon's Souls was way too difficult to be enjoyable and Heavenly Sword was meh.

Comment

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
            To me, the demo was only OK, so I never got the game. When it hits the bargain bin, I'll pick it up.

In terms of PS3 exclusives, I thought either Heavy Rain or Uncharted 2 were winners. Demon's Souls was way too difficult to be enjoyable and Heavenly Sword was meh.
            Man tell me about it!!!....

Bro, maybe one of the most unforgiving games I have ever played! (yes that's for me)

True story: I had beat like three of the worlds (and three of the monsters), and I was playing the forth world (can't remember the name of it) for about four hours (with breaks in between) without dying!! Then, I died...Started me all the way over, lost all my power, and items, I took the game back that very night. The only exclusive I have returned for the PS3...

Not to mention I never figured out the multiplayer aspect..

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
              Man tell me about it!!!....

Bro, maybe one of the most unforgiving games I have ever played! (yes that's for me)

True story: I had beat like three of the worlds (and three of the monsters), and I was playing the forth world (can't remember the name of it) for about four hours (with breaks in between) without dying!! Then, I died...Started me all the way over, lost all my power, and items, I took the game back that very night. The only exclusive I have returned for the PS3...

Not to mention I never figured out the multiplayer aspect..
              You actually beat worlds? I didn't even get past the first one, .

And the multiplayer aspect? A huge joke.

Comment

what's your psn?

Do you plan on getting Fifa 11?

Comment

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
                  You actually beat worlds? I didn't even get past the first one, .

And the multiplayer aspect? A huge joke.
                  The first world had like this blob as a boss. It took me about 25 minutes (without dying) to beat him. Only fought one other (big) monster after that. He wasn't that bad after I had powered up.

Once you get used to all the moves they provide for the class of fighter you choose, the game gets a little better. I just hate starting all the way over when you die...Everything you fight in that game is hard to kill, let alone having to do it over and over again...

Comment

Never played Demon Souls (Had Dragon Age) but the best exclusives for me where MGS4 and Uncharted series. really liked those games and The Show is a great game also if you got friends that play it too. Infamous was a lot of fun, played it at least twice, once as bad guy and once as good guy.

Heavy Rain is good just got it and should beat it soon but NCAA 2011 Online Dynasty is so addictive that its hard for me to find time for other games.

There are about 3-4 games coming out this fall that should carry me over for about a year.

Comment

Working...
                    X