No announcement yet.

Whats up with latina Chicks dyeing their hair blonde

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
    I notice a lot of Black girls use Hair straighteners and blond Dye as well..
    They wanna be white too

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
      DO they wish they were white???
      same with the white girls trying to wear weaves

My sis-n-law (hispanic) always wears fake green contacts and tries to dye her hair like mine..she's always telling me it's not fair that I have such beautiful eyes and hair.. personaly I just think you should be yourself..

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
        same with the white girls trying to wear weaves

My sis-n-law (hispanic) always wears fake green contacts and tries to dye her hair like mine..she's always telling me it's not fair that I have such beautiful eyes and hair.. personaly I just think you should be yourself..
        Thats what I tell my girl she constantly uses green contacts because some of her great grandmother had green eyes. i told her calm the **** down she doesn't need to change her appearance for me I like her just the way she is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
          Thats what I tell my girl she constantly uses green contacts because some of her great grandmother had green eyes. i told her calm the **** down she doesn't need to change her appearance for me I like her just the way she is.
          that was her great grandmother not her..that's not what God had planned for her Just keep reassuring her like that. My husband had blonde on the sides of his mustache he hated it so he always colored it in to be black. He was born blue eyes and blonde hair, it just had gotten darker over the years, except for the stash. He didn't feel manly about it, after I found out I loved it, it's so cute makes him different. He doesn't have it now shaved it of yrs ago, but I had to keep telling him it was cute he never colored it again. It just made him him.. you know. How I found out was, I would find black smeared on my face after he'd kiss my cheek.

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
            yo dominicano

if ya girl is changing her eyes it aint for you mang, she trying to get the attention of other mens.

be cautious man.

Comment

Dreadlocks on white people look like pure ****. The only white people you see with them smell like dumpster water.

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
                Dreadlocks on white people look like pure ****. The only white people you see with them smell like dumpster water.
                HAHAHAAH you aint lying! Dreadlocks on white people is just wack I seen some chick has those and she smelt like booty she was a super pale fat white girl looked like that fat white lady in Children of Men who had dreads.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                  HAHAHAAH you aint lying! Dreadlocks on white people is just wack I seen some chick has those and she smelt like booty she was a super pale fat white girl looked like that fat white lady in Children of Men who had dreads.
                  Did she refuse to wear a bra?? Cause every time I see a white girl with dreadlocks, she also has those saggy-ass National Geographic breasts with golf ball size nipples protruding through her Phish shirt with the sleeves ripped off.

Comment

The latinas dyeing their hair to whites tanning ratio is very different to say the least...

latinas dyeing hair<<< whites tanning

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
                      Did she refuse to wear a bra?? Cause every time I see a white girl with dreadlocks, she also has those saggy-ass National Geographic breasts with golf ball size nipples protruding through her Phish shirt with the sleeves ripped off.
                      lol she never wore a bro she always had t shirts but she had a pretty thick body too cause you know those big white girls always know a black man will take a stab at it.

Comment

Working...
                      X