Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Odds: 70% of Bets Come Down For Martin To Beat Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What time is the card starting? Its on showtime right?

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
      Joshua is a phony and will get found out eventually
      Not by Martin. He just isn't good enough

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
        Martin is very awkward but how is his defense? HE is fighting a guy as big as him with decent fundamentals, something he lacks. Maybe Martin can pull it off on pure awkwardness and punching power but I have to pick Joshua. That being said, I hope Martin does pull it off!
        No defence at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ianjamsie View Post
          Not by Martin. He just isn't good enough
          I watched their respective fights with Whyte & Dawejko. Doesn't appear to be a great difference in their boxing ability imo.

Hope Joshua wins, but wouldn't be shocked to see an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            The odds are not worth betting on Joshua. Joshua also looked vulnerable in his last fight and Martin is a big puncher himself.
            Is he really. He has needed volume since stepping a bit and I mean a bit. His quality of opponent has been very low.

Whyte is a single shot ko artist. 12 under 3 round in a row against tougher opposition than Martin.

Comment

Martin may be able to win this... We don't hold too many data for such a fight.

Comment

I think some people recognise that Joshua is still a novice. My problem is i havent seen much of Martin, he seems like a calm, confident lad so am making him the favourite going into this fight. I like the way he seems to have handle the whole thing since coming over here. Not that i would not be rooting for Joshua doe.

Comment

Originally posted by ianjamsie View Post
                  Is he really. He has needed volume since stepping a bit and I mean a bit. His quality of opponent has been very low.

Whyte is a single shot ko artist. 12 under 3 round in a row against tougher opposition than Martin.
                  I think he meant in terms of putting money down at the bookies, I think they have made Joshua the favourite so there really is no point putting money down on him, If i was a betting man i would rather put £100 on Martin to win maybe £300 than put £100 on joshua to win £101..

Comment

Working...
                  X