No announcement yet.

Gambino rips HBO announcers for being biased and trying to sell Pac/Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagles View Post
    Mayweathers aren't saints either, I think Roger might be trying to sell the fight. I think he said he felt the fight was close and could go either way(but I think he was saying this because he knows how much money is invested in Floyd/Manny). I believe Roger said it could go either way if I read the right thing online.

While the one Mayweather, Jeff Mayweather I believe said he had Marquez clearly winning. LOL, Roger is like shut up Jeff we're trying to sell this *****.
    Months before the fight:

"They fought two close fights the first time and I believe the fight will be close the third time. I can’t see him stopping Marquez. I can’t see nothing but another classic fight between the two and I don’t believe Marquez will get stopped," Roger
    http://www.badlefthook.com/2011/9/9/...nother-classic

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
      Is that the most recent posts from him? I thought I read on here a recent comment from Roger saying he had the fight close and it could go either way. Maybe he is being honest but I don't know, I just don't really feel the fight was as close as some users/ppl make it out to be. It felt like Marquez did what he wanted to do in that ring and made Manny look foolish at times swing away and hitting mostly air.

And some fans went into desperation mode and keep saying Marquez clearly lost because his face was showing wear and tear after a fight, yet Marquez face has always looked like **** after fights he has won.

Comment

Meh. Close fight, close rounds. Watch the action second by second without nuthugging/hater glasses on.

Comment

everything emmanuel said was true though lol.. mannys balance WAS better, he was faster, and he was very very strong

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
            Meh. Close fight, close rounds. Watch the action second by second without nuthugging/hater glasses on.
            Thats it tho, I was rooting for Pacquiao to win. If you check my posts before the fight, I wanted Pacquiao to stop Marquez so Marquez would stop crying about the first 2 close fights. I've been a Manny Pacquiao fan since 1997, before ppl nut-hugged on him like this. Pacquiaos fan-base only really grew to ridiculous levels after he beat up on Oscar. It was decent size before that but not as big as it is now.

Comment

I was very disappointed with the commentating that night. Jim Lampley used to be my favorite annoucer, but he has fell off big time! Even Steward has fell of a bit. Max Kellerman is still pretty good. He doesn't seem to go with the flow. If you noticed, he was in disagreement with the others throughout the fight. At this point, I think Showtime's commentators are better. Al Bernstein and Tarver are on point.

Comment

5:59-6:30....watch and listen ....props to Max though, he was the ONLY one keeping it 100!!

Comment

lol'd @ that awkward silence after Kellerman said that

Comment

"Emmanuelle,...man listen to this ni@@a..."

"You gonna hear the stretching of the shaft..."

"This could be a ****o."

Classic quotes.

This dude needs to stop picking his nose and ****.

Comment

I was going to subscribe .......but then I saw the first 10 seconds of his Mayweather post fight thoughts video

Comment

Working...
                      X