Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will white people be forgiven for their past?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    I ask this because I now have a very sweet black girlfriend, i went round her families house and everything seemed to be ok, but then i overheard her parents saying to her "why did you have to pick a white one" and I felt real bad for her.
    Race mixing isnt for everybody, her parents would have liked to have seen her with a blackman, just like white parents like to see their kids with a white person, and hispanics the same, and asians the same.

Comment

As someone who has ancestry from eastern europe and other areas throughout the world (including spain and africa.. my uncle is black), I don't feel any tension between me and black folk. What white folk in America did to black folks there isn't really stigma that affects me, although my heart goes out to all the people who were/are affected.
      Last edited by Superduck; 07-09-2009, 07:24 AM.

Comment

The past is the past and oppression has been throughout the world. Look and occupation of China, Scotland, Germany, Poland and America just to name a few. There have been many travesties all over the world where one group of people try to dominate another. To blame one race is ludicrous.

Comment

the ppl who did it (long gone) will and should never be forgiven. their ofspring that live on today however have done nothing wrong and shouldnt be held responsible for something that happened long before they were born. they should perhaps feel embarassed their ancestors did horrible things, but not guilty. thats as far as the past is concerned. unfortunately us blacks are still being treated poorly, i cant say when i will forgive someone for something they are still doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Race mixing isnt for everybody, her parents would have liked to have seen her with a blackman, just like white parents like to see their kids with a white person, and hispanics the same, and asians the same.
            not all ppl feel like that. some ppl from all the mentioned ethnicities do. but some couldnt care less. my mom is white, im half black. do u think she feels bad if her black son brings home a black girl? obviously there are ppl who are more close minded, but in general ppl dont care.

Comment

Personally, I just wish I could come to boxing scene just once and not see some **** about race. If anyone is hung up about one race or another then thats their problem.

The past cant be altered,but the future might be a little better if people stopped constantly banging on about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                It honestly wouldnt bother me as long as they were a decent person.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                  Who needs to be forgiven.

For what? Who wants forgiveness? some crazy white people with some kind of genetic memory that makes them feel bad. They should be in an instititution and don't need forgiveness from anybody, just tranquilzers and straightjacket.

We're here for 80 years if we're lucky, what's occured before has nothing to with any of us personally. Sure, it's nice to know we're you come from, but if your ancestors turned out to be ****s, sweep it under the carpet and get on with it: not your problem.

I have relatives who got shot at by the Black and Tans back in Ireland. I don't hate English people, I am English. Their actions aren't attributable to anybody anymore.
                  you're flirting with a banning, my friend

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    not all ppl feel like that. some ppl from all the mentioned ethnicities do. but some couldnt care less. my mom is white, im half black. do u think she feels bad if her black son brings home a black girl? obviously there are ppl who are more close minded, but in general ppl dont care.
                    I agree, we soooo need to UNBAN RAPE!!!

RAPE WAS AWESOME.

I LOVE RAPE.

FOR THE LOVE OF THE QUEEN AND THE CONTINENTAL CONGRESS BRING BACK RAPE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
                      I'm glad slavery happened. If not I wouldn't be here and neither would blacks. Blacks contribute a lot to society. Sports would be junk without blacks. The human race has done a lot of ****ty things, get over it. I would much rather be black in America than black in Africa. The most powerful man in the world is black. Can't change the past. Whites may have been brutal but we have help make good societies.
                      Like you lads here would say: That's the most "RIZZLE" "SCHIZZLE" ever "beez" spoken on here.

My answer is, if you do feel blame then you need to stop being a moron.

Racism will always be around. People that think it will go away soon are morons as well.

The answer is: No more race mixing. What if we all stayed in our own lands with our own people? Imagine how much better the world would have been. That is the solution for racism.
                      No amount of modern education will ever get rid of racism.

Comment

Working...
                      X