Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I let my GF have any passwords she wants to whatever sites I have accounts on, and if I wanted I could have her's too. If it makes her feel secure to check my myspace to ensure I am not cheating or whatever I don't see the big deal we are all people and we all get insure sometimes.....except for me though(lol)

Comment

if you dont share it, that means you dont trust your girl...
      lol

Comment

Originally posted by vanilamilkshake View Post
        share your passwords with your girlfriend?
        I did with my wife... and it's now one of the reasons we are divorcing..

It's unwise to let ANYONE know

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          I let my GF have any passwords she wants to whatever sites I have accounts on, and if I wanted I could have her's too. If it makes her feel secure to check my myspace to ensure I am not cheating or whatever I don't see the big deal we are all people and we all get insure sometimes.....except for me though(lol)

Soon as you get a whiff of the girl cheating or you gonna break up with that ***** make sure you change those passwords pronto............

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
            Soon as you get a whiff of the girl cheating or you gonna break up with that ***** make sure you change those passwords pronto............
            Yeah, I mean that is the easy part....it's not that big of a deal. People are so uptight, like "oh no, I don't want anyone reading the spam mail I get everyday"....give me a frocking break.

Comment

Working...
            X