Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 13:2 Odds that Victor Ortiz Wins Dancing with the Stars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 13:2 Odds that Victor Ortiz Wins Dancing with the Stars

Online gambling site Bovada has former welterweight titleholder Victor Ortiz firmly in the middle of the pack in its odds for who will win the 16th season of ABC’s popular reality competition, “Dancing with the Stars.”

Ortiz and comedian D.L. Hughley are tied for fifth with 13:2 odds. Ahead of them are gymnast Aly Raisman (4:1), actress Zendaya Coleman (9:2), actor Ingo Rademacher (11:2) and singer Kellie (6:1).

Rounding out the rest, below Ortiz and Hughley, are football player Jacoby Jones (7:1), singer Wynonna Judd (10:1), former figure skater Dorothy Hamill (10:1), realty television personality Lisa Vanderpump (15:1), and comedian/actor Andy Dick (30:1). [Click Here To Read More]

He's been known to get frustrated with his dance partners. I'm guessing he either quits, or throws a savage headbutt towards the middle of her face.

Comment

Who the fck cares? If Ortiz isn't fighting or planning to fight anyone then he shouldn't be mentioned on this site

Comment

All I know something hilarious is aught to happen sometime during the competition so I'm tuning in. Ortiz is the new Cintron.

Comment

Ortiz doesn't want it enough.

Comment

andy dick ftw

Comment

they really need to bill maidana - lopez as "paternity test."

Comment

I thought this was boxingscene not TMZ...Is he gonna fight again is the question ,till then I dont know a real boxing fan that gives a fuqk about dancing ,now all the people who watch dwts and know nothing about boxing are gonna look for him boxing just to say that was the dwts guy..GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  they really need to bill maidana - lopez as "paternity test."
                  lmao "who's victor's real Daddy"

Comment

i really liked Ortiz but dam dude wtf... like floyd said once, "In the sport of boxing you really have to dedicate your full time to the craft" These young bucks dont want it as bad as they say... Chavez smoking weed, Berto half assin it last two fights, next Broner and Danny want to play gangstas in the rap game.... lmao Example of someone doing to much Pac, wanted to play politics and look what happen

Comment

Working...
                    X