Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowardly Fraud Andre Dirrell calls out Abraham on Twitter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    First he wants the easy belt against Magee, now he wants the easy win against Abraham.

this guy is disgusting, the sooner he gets ko'd (or forced to pretend he's been ko'd) the better

"Easy win over Abraham" - how is this an easy win? Is Abraham not a credible opponent? Also, I'd say Dirrell & AA have unfinished business. If I was Dirrell I'd want to smash Abraham after losing two years due to his illegal blow.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      "Easy win over Abraham" - how is this an easy win? Is Abraham not a credible opponent? Also, I'd say Dirrell & AA have unfinished business. If I was Dirrell I'd want to smash Abraham after losing two years due to his illegal blow.
      tell em BG. Hickey and his boys are getting out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        Agree on all counts.

^^^ unbiased observer, Hickey. You should learn something from this man.
        he has his opinion, I have mine.

If you say "it was a close fight, I thought Dirrell nicked it by a point or two"

then fine, that's a valid opinion.

"everyone who saw the fight knows Dirrell outboxed the **** out of froch"

and simmilar lines are ridiculous and have no merit.

We had a massive poll on this a while back (which i can't find as the search feature is a ****ing absoloute joke) and more than 50% had Froch

And stop cheerleading.

This has nothing to do with "me and my boys"

this is me and you having a discussion.

at the end of the day I don't think we are ever going to agree on this.

but im meeting you half way, if you think Dirrell won a close one, then fine, valid opinion

calling it a robbery is bs, it was a debatable decision, debatable being the operative word.
        Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 08-26-2012, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Pretty much, like Haye, Dirrell didn't come to win, he came to steal. Fcuk him, he got what he deserved.
          I thought his speed was terrific though, and scored it 7-5 to Andre both times. That said, I guess I can understand why the judges didn't take to it. He did seem to outland Froch, something Haye can't claim.

One thing that did surprise me is how easily Froch was able to inflict damage on him... Dirrell's nose and mouth were bleeding heavily after about 3-4 rounds and he'd hardly been hit. I often wonder what would have happened if Dirrell had chosen to open up, but I guess that'd make it a pick 'em, even with the handspeed advantage.

Comment

he has his opinion, I have mine.

If you say "it was a close fight, I thought Dirrell nicked it by a point or two"

then fine, that's a valid opinion.

"everyone who saw the fight knows Dirrell outboxed the **** out of froch"

and simmilar lines are ridiculous and have no merit.

We had a massive poll on this a while back (which i can't find as the search feature is a ****ing absoloute joke) and more than 50% had Froch
            i actually said that a majority had Andre winning. FYI. Myself included. So I am not sure who you are quoting.

Further, calling these men cowards....do you really feel that you should be correcting the language of posters when you're calling pro fighters "cowards" and "cowardly". You're better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              i actually said that a majority had Andre winning. FYI. Myself included. So I am not sure who you are quoting.

Further, calling these men cowards....do you really feel that you should be correcting the language of posters when you're calling pro fighters "cowards" and "cowardly". You're better than that.
              When a man is being paid in the hundereds of thousands of dollars, to FIGHT. He puts himself on a pedastal.

To then duck, dodge, run, fall over, complain, hold, basically do ANYTHING to avoid fighting, then i think it's quite reasonable to question his courage, in the context of his Chosen profession.

Remember, nobody forced him to sign up for this.

Comment

When a man is being paid in the hundereds of thousands of dollars, to FIGHT. He puts himself on a pedastal.

To then duck, dodge, run, fall over, complain, hold, basically do ANYTHING to avoid fighting, then i think it's quite reasonable to question his courage, in the context of his Chosen profession.

Remember, nobody forced him to sign up for this.
                still. cowardly is not the right term. and the name of the game is still 'hit and not get hit'.

bottom-line.

Comment

cow·ard   [kou-erd] Show IPA

noun

a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.

That sounds like Andre Dirrell to me

Comment

cow·ard   [kou-erd] Show IPA

noun

a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.

That sounds like Andre Dirrell to me
                    a coward wouldn't show up to the fight.

you're talking crap, Earl.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      I thought his speed was terrific though, and scored it 7-5 to Andre both times. That said, I guess I can understand why the judges didn't take to it. He did seem to outland Froch, something Haye can't claim.
                      I had Dirrell by 2 rounds, but honestly the fight was the biggest let-down of the super 6 precisely because Dirrell refused to engage for 8-9 rounds. The judges would have been watching one guy chase the other around the ring for most of the fight so it's hard to blame them.

One thing that did surprise me is how easily Froch was able to inflict damage on him... Dirrell's nose and mouth were bleeding heavily after about 3-4 rounds and he'd hardly been hit. I often wonder what would have happened if Dirrell had chosen to open up, but I guess that'd make it a pick 'em, even with the handspeed advantage.
                      yeah maybe Dirrell knows his own frailty better than us, he was doing the same flopping to the floor when he fought Abraham in the later rounds, I think Arthur scored a legit knockdown too.

Dirrell has talent but there is a lot which is questionable about him.

Comment

Working...
                      X