Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People Don't Realise How Dangerous Pro Boxers Are. Mikey Garcia KO's 220lb Hater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
    Thats what makes all of the posts on this board calling certain fighters bums all the more disgusting. These so called bums would end the night for most of the members on this board In less than a round.

You and others are missing the point here, we are calling other fighters bums relative to their peers in their chosen profession. I'm a financial advisor (and a good one, confirmation bias i know) and when i see advice a bad one has given, he is a bum. It's because i'm comparing him to someone competent in our field, not a postman or a butcher.

Anyone who has been in a ring and taken shots (body moreso) knows it takes a certain amount of balls to box a guy who is above your skill level, doesn't mean i can't call a pro a bum relative to his peers.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
      You and others are missing the point here, we are calling other fighters bums relative to their peers in their chosen profession. I'm a financial advisor (and a good one, confirmation bias i know) and when i see advice a bad one has given, he is a bum. It's because i'm comparing him to someone competent in our field, not a postman or a butcher.

Anyone who has been in a ring and taken shots (body moreso) knows it takes a certain amount of balls to box a guy who is above your skill level, doesn't mean i can't call a pro a bum relative to his peers.
      So a guy Is a bum If he has the guts to get Into the ring with a guy that Is superior skill wise, right?

Comment

• You dont need to be a pro boxer in order to KO somebody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          This is coming from you, the guy who went on a smear campaign calling Gilberto Ramirez a bum in his fight before he beat the dog **** out of Derek Edwards. Fck outta here hypocrite
          You mental midget! I don't call any fighter a bum!! Now find where I called him a bum or sht the fuk up! I challenge you will all my points and my account against your points and your account. Put up or shut up fool!
          Last edited by richardt; 07-11-2015, 02:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
            This is coming from you, the guy who went on a smear campaign calling Gilberto Ramirez a bum in his fight before he beat the dog **** out of Derek Edwards. Fck outta here hypocrite

Comment

• I would have destroyed that corn ball. I hate dudes that talk **** and then get in the ring and fight like a lil p*ssy!!

Comment

• Yes he will fight a 220lb non boxer but he's scared of Yuriorkis Gamboa.

He's gonna hide behind his future step dad Al everytime Gamboa's name got mention.

Comment

• For me it's about fitness. Once you are tired, it's open season and a pro would destroy you. You may hang 1 round if you keep compusure though.

Comment

• he fought a guy who was overweight, slow, had never boxed before and had gray hairs on his beard.

Comment

• I had some boxing training and always had good luck against the bigger dudes

Comment

Working...
                      X