Danny's Inside Game or lack thereof

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny's Inside Game or lack thereof

Originally posted by jas View Post
    He's got the man in my Avi to thank for his gbp contract. Bhop also taught him lateral movement for the Lucas fight. He could have used the aliens inside game last night because it was non existent

He simply wasn't throwing any leather in the clinches. You couldn't survive in the old skool Philly gyms without an inside game.

Mauricio said it to Danny at the weigh in: "Your a boy, your a boy." He wasn't wrong.

Comment

That's what happens when a portion of your success comes from holding. Danny is a spoiler and will only to continue to win as long as Fishnet Promotions is willing to protect him.

Comment

I thought the same thing, but Herrera on the other had was getting plenty of punches off in the clinches, Garcia is basic, he'll get beat soon imo.

Comment

I've been convinced since the Morales fight that he needs a better inside game especially him being a good counter. He's soft and not aggressive body to body but hopefully the camp will take note.

Comment

Danny was schooled. lets hope he learns from this

Comment

What about his lack of a jab?

Comment

Danny also fights very robotic and stiff, it's actually quite impressive how far he's gotten given his limited skill set and talent.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                  What about his lack of a jab?
                  this too .

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Danny also fights very robotic and stiff, it's actually quite impressive how far he's gotten given his limited skill set and talent.
                    he's pretty effective with those hook combinations he uses as a counter to just about everything

Comment

Working...
                    X