No announcement yet.

Newtown Gun Permit Applications Jump After Sandy Hook Shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newtown Gun Permit Applications Jump After Sandy Hook Shooting

Guns are good for protection, but is this the answer? Are more guns better or do they pose a bigger risk to the community? When I was young, anytime I carried a gun I would pull out anytime I felt threatened. Now I fought more than I pulled out, because, back in the day you were a b.itch if all you did was pull out every time someone tried to step up. I know I was young at the time and I understand the argument only "responsible adults should have access to guns", but don't more guns equal more access, more crimes?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2909145.html

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
    Guns are good for protection, but is this the answer? Are more guns better or do they pose a bigger risk to the community? When I was young, anytime I carried a gun I would pull out anytime I felt threatened. Now I fought more than I pulled out, because, back in the day you were a b.itch if all you did was pull out every time someone tried to step up. I know I was young at the time and I understand the argument only "responsible adults should have access to guns", but don't more guns equal more access, more crimes?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2909145.html
    First you say guns are good for protection then got say when you was young you pulled your gun out when you felt threatened then you say responsible adults should have them then you say it equals more access...

What???

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      First you say guns are good for protection then got say when you was young you pulled your gun out when you felt threatened then you say responsible adults should have them then you say it equals more access...

What???
      Hahahahaha... I guess that's y it's such a controversial topic... People have mixed feelings about it.

Comment

Working...
      X