Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez-Martinez on 9/15 in Vegas, Collides With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cry haters, cry !!! Hahahahaha. Chavez and Canelo are the real deal. Both good-looking, strong, tough, and Mexican. I f they fight on the same date, which I hope they donīt, they will pack both venues and reach the million buys each. HBO and Showtime showcasing two foreigners, two " *******s " hahahaha. VIVA MEXICO CABRONES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
      Id never though id say Jr is better than Canelo but he is ,very impressive performance tonight, hes implementing his Dads Game plan fight after fight,sowing seeds,measuring up the foe in the early rounds, then taking thrm into deep waters and drowning them,That body attack ,chin power and size are proving the difference Roach is definitley refining this kid, his power looked much crisper and very acuurate I hardly saw him miss, I say he stops Martinez something again I thought Id never say. Sergios is gonna get plowed to the body then drowned in deep waters by this kid, its a 50/50 fight at this point....if that ,late bloomer but Chavez Jr is no joke all the haters put your racial shiat aside and recognize already.
      I think skill wise Canelo is a lot better than Chavez, but I dont think he can beat chavez beause of chavez size and strength.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
        Why oh why do I get the feeling that on fight night Maravilla walks all over him and somehow JCC Jr gets the decision? Assuming Jr doesn't get KTFO'd!
        You must be Rican. Both fighters would murder Cotto el maricon.

Comment

Originally posted by ngr22 View Post
          Both ppv's should be boycotted.
          The only thing thatīs gonna get boycotted is your ****. Mexico has the best boxers, maricon.

Comment

I'm not sure of the date since it would mean less than 3 months between fights, when Chavez usually takes a bit more time.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
              there's more to it than that. Promoters and networks play a bigger role in who people fight than the fighters. At this level I don't think anyone is scared of anyone. You don't make it this far by being scared to fight. Especially someone like chavez who has boxing in his blood and was born in the gym. They will get it on!
              I understand all that it just looks bad that Chavez has been ducking Martinez for 2 years, meanwhile a younger Canelo is willing to face Mayweather-Cotto-Pac...He's willing to unify the 154 belt's while Chavez is not wanting to unify.
              Last edited by UTEP; 06-17-2012, 03:04 AM.

Comment

I am more interested in the Canelo vs Ortiz. Hell I am planing to fly to vegas, and watch it live.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                  I understand all that it just looks bad that Chavez has been ducking Martinez for 2 years, meanwhile Canelo is willing to face Maywether-Cotto-Pac...He's willing to unify the 154 belt's while Chavez is not.
                  I don't care how dangerous Mayweather is. There's nothing brave about wanting to fight him because of the paydays he brings. And Cotto to a lesser extent. Takes more guts to fight Martinez who doesn't bring as big of a reward. Both of been ducking good competition until recently though. Canelo moreso than Chavez.
                  Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-17-2012, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    I don't care how dangerous Mayweather is. There's nothing brave about wanting to fight him because of the paydays he brings. And Cotto to a lesser extent. Takes more guts to fight Martinez who doesn't bring as big of a reward. Both of been ducking good competition until recently though. Canelo moreso than Chavez.
                    Canelo aint no duck. He'll fight anybody they put in front of him, if Oscar says he has unify with one of those boring ass fighter's then he'll do it, and if you think Chavez is gonna fight Martinez I got a bridge i'd like to sell ya.
                    Last edited by UTEP; 06-17-2012, 03:20 AM.

Comment

GBP is BOSS

GBP will do what they want and if they want to teyll force jccs date. THE NEW BOSS IN HBO IS GBP. ITS NO COINCEDENCE THAT THEY SIGN MULTI MILLON DL DEALS. DE LA HOYA IS STILL BOSS HERE

Comment

Working...
                      X