No announcement yet.

I Need a Girl to Complete me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need a Girl to Complete me.

i dont think i can be happy on my own. ive felt alone for a while now. i forgot what true happiness feels like. my only problem is i dont want my heart broken again and im picky as fuuck when it comes to girls. i feel like i wont ever find that girl thatll make me happy again. its a scary thought.

you guys can say im a sad being for saying that but i feel like we are all designed to be with someone to make our life complete.

I remember the day I lost my heart
    Took it for granted I went too far
    Fall down, crying and beg
    To feel that love again
    I'll Hold this sign till the very end
    Do anything
    Last edited by KING MEAT; 06-27-2011, 04:53 PM.

Red K Sent.

Comment

Also, hand over your man card.

Comment

Bro, if you can't be happy with yourself, you'll never be really happy.

Comment

Reported for talking about your feelings.

Comment

U soft. Man up.

Comment

Yes you can woman add drama not happiness unless you find the right girl,you will know when she comes you will feel like a kid,your first kiss will feel like you are 12.I had that it slipped away evidently she did not feel for me like id id for her maybe she did who know,she is having my baby and together or not i am blessed she is the one.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                Bro, if you can't be happy with yourself, you'll never be really happy.

this is true...you can't love someone unless you love yourself...and that includes finding your own personal happiness

have a beer...solves everything

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                  U soft. Man up.
                  im a pop tart when it comes to my emotions. im a sensitive guy, hopeless motherfuuckin romantic. what can i do? --- thats my personality. im a gawdam cancer.

Comment

I need the opposite to be complete, you know my GF to just go away for awhile and maybe just some random strange girl to keep me company for an hour or two. I guess I am just more a man than you TS and certainly have a bigger Johnsonville bratwurst.

Comment

Working...
                    X