Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach will beging having nightmares by this saturday.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach will beging having nightmares by this saturday.

Freddy Roach. you better buy a jumbo bottle of pepto Bismol, by the week os the fight. Miguel cotto is coming with a great determination, to beat up badly Manny Paquiao, the end of mr Roach "best fighter" is coming to an end. this fight will be a fight that miguel want to prove like he said, "better than paquiao" this message is to the boxing comunity. they beleive paquiao is a god, well. welll well. the filipino will be dreaming with flying elephants on nov 14. then the big question is. will floyd fight the puertorican destroyer. no i do not thik so, sorry two bottles of pepto Bismol, my mistake.

None of these guys or their trainers are scared. But Cotto is too big for lil Pac and should win by KO, for his rep's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      None of these guys or their trainers are scared. But Cotto is too big for lil Pac and should win by KO, for his rep's sake.
      Mangler, it's strange how we agree on so many things, yet we still disagree on just as much. I think Pac is flirting with the weight too much, also. I think Cotto is obviously the bigger, stronger man and will show that on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMay1 View Post
        Mangler, it's strange how we agree on so many things, yet we still disagree on just as much. I think Pac is flirting with the weight too much, also. I think Cotto is obviously the bigger, stronger man and will show that on fight night.
        According to the overwhelming majority here on NSB it's quite the opposite. Cotto will apparently be visibly weight drained and weak on fight night.

Comment

LOL can you IMAGINE how shook he will be before a fight with FMJ?
          He is shaking in his boots for the Cotto fight, were Pac is favored.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            That's what they said about the DLH/Pac fight, and what happened?

Then again, Cotto is still young.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
              According to the overwhelming majority here on NSB it's quite the opposite. Cotto will apparently be visibly weight drained and weak on fight night.
              It should be a good fight, and I don't necessarily disagree with the consensus. I can see how Pac could win, I just like Cotto in this fight. Something wrong with me picking a winner, dude?

Comment

I highly doubt there is fear in Roach.

**** he ain't even fighting.

Comment

cotto will never be better than pac, he is just bigger. if he beats pac he would need to fight and beat 4 more hall of fame fighters and challenge for a title at light heavyweight, then he will be on par.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMay1 View Post
                    It should be a good fight, and I don't necessarily disagree with the consensus. I can see how Pac could win, I just like Cotto in this fight. Something wrong with me picking a winner, dude?
                    not at all. You were just pointing out your disagreements with mang and i pointed out that the majority of posters on nsb, particularly floyd mayweather fans believe cotto will be weight drained and frail on fight night.

Comment

Working...
                    X