No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Quigley Aims To Please Fans With More Knockouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jason Quigley Aims To Please Fans With More Knockouts

It was no surprise that the Irish community in the Big Apple took Jason Quigley in and made him feel at home when he Donegal native spent a few days in New York last month to take in the Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux bout at Madison Square Garden.

“To be honest, it was just as good as going back home to Ireland,” said the unbeaten middleweight prospect. “I went out to a few Irish bars when I got the chance, and everybody I met knew somebody I knew, or I knew their brothers or sisters or uncles. (Laughs) And of course I loved every moment of being there.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Up and Coming

I'm starting to become more and more of a fan of this guy. He has a lot of upside. He's mean in the ring and has that killer instinct. Big Time It Factor

Hope he continues developing the right way, and if so he might overall the best prospect Golden Boy has.

Future is extremely bright.

Comment

Nice to see him against someone with some hope of victory. Jason has looked good so far and coupled with his amateur career but we've all seen top ams looking great at the start of their careers and then hitting a roadblock and mentally captain so we'll have to wait for that roadblock to see what he's mentally made off!!!!

Comment

Golden Boy screwed up and made a lost opportunity by not putting Quigley on the Golovkin/Lemieux undercard. That was such a massive event in the area, he would've got alot more attention.

If GB wants, it probably wouldn't be hard to get Quigley to enjoy the same success in the NY area that John Duddy enjoyed. Market him with Sadam Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
          Nice to see him against someone with some hope of victory. Jason has looked good so far and coupled with his amateur career but we've all seen top ams looking great at the start of their careers and then hitting a roadblock and mentally captain so we'll have to wait for that roadblock to see what he's mentally made off!!!!
          Ha ha ha "The Irish are fair people,
          they never speak well of one another"...Ben Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
            Ha ha ha "The Irish are fair people,
            they never speak well of one another"...Ben Johnson
            Haha it's more a case of not wanting to get too far ahead of ourselves!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X