No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux vs. Vargas WBC Eliminator is Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
    Just because they ordered Vargas to fight does not mean he will. It's Rigondeaux we talking about he is the one who shall not be named every boxers boogeyman. Dude be going to Japan to fight 6ft tall spaguetti monsters since no one wants to fight him and beat the **** out of the 6ft tall spaguetti too who the hell wants in on that especially without getting a really fat check for the whooping.
    It wouldn't be the first time a mandatory opponent ducked Rigo for a safer or more lucrative fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
      It wouldn't be the first time a mandatory opponent ducked Rigo for a safer or more lucrative fight.
      That is the truth. Avalos ducked him, I'm sure this won't be any different.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        I forgot about that. ****s

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          Avalod ducked him and got SPARKED!! but i guess it was worth it financially.

Comment

Originally posted by blak81 View Post
            Avalod ducked him and got SPARKED!! but i guess it was worth it financially.
            And he had a much better chance of winning. Vs Rigo it was no chance of winning, and not much money.

Comment

Nothing on earth is more lucrative than a fight against Rigo! Vargas should take that fight without hesitation.

Comment

I want to see this fight. I want rigo in the ring again.

Comment

It would be a miracle. Everybody ducks Rigo

Comment

let go rigondeaux ,will be new champion cmb 122 soon

Comment

The WBC is actually been making good decisions lately. I like what they've been doing.

They are exposing fighters and promoters as the one's who are blocking fights from happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X