• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a joke? Not only is James glass chinned he's got a glass body too

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      Seth mitchell people.

Nothing more
      I don't think lbj could jump into boxing and be successful but saying an athlete can't make it in boxing because Mitchell couldn't is absurd. Look at Bryant Jennings, this is literally your average joe at golds gym, this dude went from average Joe to undefeated hw boxer.

Literally from playing sports at a recreation center at age 24, to 13-4 amateur, to undefeated pro boxer 5 years after stepping into a ring the first time in his life, you can't make this stuff up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        I don't think lbj could jump into boxing and be successful but saying an athlete can't make it in boxing because Mitchell couldn't is absurd. Look at Bryant Jennings, this is literally your average joe at golds gym, this dude went from average Joe to undefeated hw boxer.

Literally from playing sports at a recreation center at age 24, to 13-4 amateur, to undefeated pro boxer 5 years after stepping into a ring the first time in his life, you can't make this stuff up.
        Great example. I could see Lebron being able to do it starting a child but who knows. I like your example though and it reminds me of why I dont even like to use the athlete comparison because, even amongst elite athletes, there are probably only a select few within that group who could make it. About the same percentage as the population of average joe's out there who might have the right mentality for a fighter. for example, i'd take your coach popovich over some of the players in the league

Comment

I think OP picked the wrong athlete.

If you put Adrian Peterson or Allen Iverson in the boxing ring since birth, then you'd have some guaranteed world champs.

Iverson's reach would be Godly for his weight class.

Comment

Rajon Rondo - Freakishly huge hands, smart, good vision, tactician
            Shaquille O'Neal - Freak of nature like Brock Lesnar
            Carlos Boozer - Kelly Pavlik and him were switched as babies

Comment

Why don't you ask Joshua Clottey or Andre Berto if you're talking about physic. Forget athleticism.

It's like asking what if Muhammad Ali played basketball or what if Michael Jordan played football or what if Manny Pacquiao joined American idol...

It's simple. Lebron James was not made to be a boxer. Vitali Klitscko would knock him out.

Comment

He not as good looking as wlad, hes not as Athletic as Wlad but at the end of the day he would get Koed way before he gets a chance to fight wlad. Terrible thread.

Comment

Nah, lacks the heart but then again some fighters got away with it.

Comment

He'd probably have good leg movement and would dance around the ring throwing ineffective jabs until his opponent traps him in a corner and destroys him.

Comment

I question his toughness, but if someone that big and athletic had grown up boxing, he'd be dangerous. Only question would be his chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X