No announcement yet.

Why is Conte seen as trustworthy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Conte seen as trustworthy?

Why does this guy Conte have so much credibility?He sold PED`s to athletes in the Olympics and their Olympic style PED test came out negative.And 2 of the athletes he worked with tested positive for PEDs last year (Andre Berto and that baseball player).And Andre Berto broke up with him as a result.

Conte is seen as trust worthy to people after all that but but yet Marquez conditioning coach is accused of juicing Marquez.

I`m not impressed with Nonito`s "year around Olympic style PED test" cause he has a conditioning coach who sold undetectable Peds to athletes.If Donaire wants to impress me,he should give that crook Conte the boot and hook up with a conditioning coach that`s not a crook.
    Last edited by boxingfeind; 03-01-2013, 07:04 PM.

Cause he went to a white collar jail for 4 months or something like that instead of snitching. That makes him a good guy now I guess. At least that what I've debated on here with a few.

Comment

who says he is?

Comment

For once you make a good thread and a good point.

Comment

he's about as trustworthy as organized religion

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Cause he went to a white collar jail for 4 months or something like that instead of snitching. That makes him a good guy now I guess. At least that what I've debated on here with a few.

He only spent 2 months in Jail.People who snitch are usually the ones whose facing decades to life in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
              Why does this guy Conte have so much credibility?He sold PED`s to athletes in the Olympics and their Olympic style PED test came out negative.And 2 of the athletes he worked with tested positive for PEDs last year (Andre Berto and that baseball player).And Andre Berto broke up with him as a result.

Conte is seen as trust worthy to people after all that but but yet Marquez conditioning coach is accused of juicing Marquez.

I`m not impressed with Nonito`s "year around Olympic style PED test" cause he has a conditioning coach who sold undetectable Peds to athletes.If Donaire wants to impress me,he should give that crook Conte the boot and hook up with a conditioning coach that`s not a crook.
              I believe with Berto situation he ate a contaminated product. He proved his case in court. I don't think Victor is dumb enough to give him Nanodralone... the most detectable steroid in the world.

Comment

Conte is about as trustworthy as Memo.

That's all that really needs to be said.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                  I believe with Berto situation he ate a contaminated product. He proved his case in court. I don't think Victor is dumb enough to give him Nanodralone... the most detectable steroid in the world.
                  Unless he forgot to give him the masking agent.

Conte should not be working in athletics after what he's done.

Why Berto and Donaire began working with a proven scumbag, we'll never know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                    He only spent 2 months in Jail.People who snitch are usually the ones whose facing decades to life in prison.
                    You mean like that Memo guy who is still working with world champion boxers?

Comment

Working...
                    X