Comments Thread For: Katsidis Hit With Bad Medical Verdict, Likely To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dam hope the spartan is doing ok and it's something he recover from

Comment

Not suprised, Katsidis has no concept of defense, I think most people didn't expect him to have a long career...hopefully he's handled his money right

Comment

i was hoping this decision came solely on the back of some contemplation on Mike's part. a negative medical is what i didn't want to hear about.

love this guy. take it easy, Champ.

Comment

Always fun to watch katsidis and wish him well....a true Greek warrior who fought just like his ancestors and made his people proud! Glad they hopefully caught it early.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Glad they caught it before he could cause any further damage. Hopefully it's not too late. War Katsidis.
            Amin. ..........

Comment

I heard he was pulling out, I was more hoping it was cause he realized he didn't have the fire anymore. This doesn't look good. He's been one of my favorite fighters since Escebedo. I remember watching him fight JMM with a bunch of my friends who didn't care about boxing. It goes without saying that they had a good time. He always gave us our moneys worth.

Comment

Aww damn say it aint so

Comment

Hope he kicks his feet up and enjoys his life the best he can

Wish he could have did it on his own but knowing Kats something medical was probably the only way to stop him

Comment

Katsidis vs. Casamayor is one of my favorite fights of all time. I'll remember him for that fight.

I wish Katsidis the best. It's a good thing he's stopping before it's too late.

Comment

My favourite fighter always. Thanks for the terrific wars. Rest easy...

Comment

Working...
                      X