No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Wants Three "Non-Nevada" Judges For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
    I cant balme him. He beat Pacquiao 3 times already.
    I can't blame him either, but he didn't win 3 times. These people that think Marquez has won every fight are out of their minds, its the same as giving Manny 3 wins, which he didn't even get. They were all close fights, and i had edge going to Manny in first 2, just barely, knockdowns being very key.
    The 3rd fight Marquez won, but when you want to dethrone the champ and one of the biggest money makers for the sport, you have to be more aggressive and make it more convincing, and Marquez seems to have a problem doing that.
    He said before the last fight he needed to get the KO, and he didn't even remotely try for it. He is saying it again, and I hope he does step it up and go for the KO, but I doubt he will actually do it.
    They should just make these two guys fight a infinite amount of rounds until one guy can't get up off the canvas.

Lets hope this fight is a lot better than the last, because the first 2 were very good, but the third was, in my opinion, very boring. I was not impressed or entertained.

Comment

Well I want Scarlett Johansson but it doesn't mean I'll get her

Comment

Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
        smh.... no

a combination of uk/us judges will do cuz there should be no latino judges or asian
        i don't think there ever was an asian judge for any of their 3 matches.

Comment

Should be 3 Swiss judges.

Just to make sure they're REALLY neutral.

Comment

I'm Sure Pacquiao Would Agree With Non-Nevada Judges; Screw Nevada!

Let's not act like Marquez is the only one challenged by Nevada/Vegas judges. Last time I checked, they were involved in the biggest fix in Boxing History, when they aligned to take Pacquiao's title away from Bradley, provided Bradley wasnt knocked out. Had Bradley been knocked out, Vegas/Nevada still already had it a Split Decision, so the fix would still be in place!!! LOL. There will be no need for judges this time. Manny stops a 40 year old JMM this time around. JMM should have fought Gesta or Morales in July like he had the chance, and could have had one more paycheck under his belt, because this is the end of the road for JMM.

Comment

Marquez: I want the two judges who scored for Bradley in the Bradley vs PAC fight and the one judges who miss scored for the knockdown for PAC in our first fight.

Comment

If Pacquiao doesn't knocks out Marquez, he is in for long night. Simply because he isn't an intelligent fighter who can work his way round thing or focus on the 'plan'. Pacquiao's time is up, his tank is finish, the way it seems now.

Comment

Will someone please slap Marquez in the face already. He did not win any of the those fights, well in his mind he did. He needs to stop worrying about the judges and worry about coming into the fight with a different mentality and strategy. Trying to win on countering and just landing one or two punches doesn't win fights, especially when you are the challenger. I am a Marquez fan, but I will say this right now: If Marquez loses, I hope he gets knocked out cold so we don't have to hear about how the judges "robbed" him again.

Comment

1 filipino judge, 1 mexican judge, and 1 american

Comment

Nevada judges or not if marquez fights like he did and always does nothin to worry about I don't think anybody wants another scoring disaster and make the wise desicion but you know what juan truth be told don't put itin the judges hands.

Comment

Working...
                      X