Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one noticed how Lampley put Merchant in his place several times for hating on SM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
    Macklin is a very good fighter though. He beat Sturm and now he made a very good account of himself, although falling short, against Sergio Martinez. I bet you this guy gives a hell of a fight to Pirog, Chavez Jr, Golovkin just like he gave to Martinez and Sturm.
    Agreed.

I don't know if Macklin will ever win the world title, like he wants, but I bet he'll give most champions a pretty tough fight. And, to be fair, the case can be made that he already beat one champion in Sturm.

I hope to see him against some of those guys soon, to see how he holds up.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
      Merchant: He's the middleweight champion of the world, why does he throw one punch at a time. Where are the combinations. Roy Jones use to throw 8 punch combinations.

Lampley: We're not watching Roy Jones.

Merchant got owned all night.
      Hahaha, that is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        You need to try weed, get you off your negativity. Or try getting laid....
        You need to try growing testicles and stop crying about "hate"

Comment

I can't stand Merchant. Get RJJ and Mike Tyson in.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
            Agreed.

I don't know if Macklin will ever win the world title, like he wants, but I bet he'll give most champions a pretty tough fight. And, to be fair, the case can be made that he already beat one champion in Sturm.

I hope to see him against some of those guys soon, to see how he holds up.
            To top it off the fight was prematurely stopped. I thought Macklin could have continued.

A fighter gives two top 3 MW's a tough fight, twice in a row=Top 3 fighter got exposed/not as good as I thought he was.

Can't it just be that the challenger is also a top fighter himself that is better than people thought?

Comment

Fire him please

Comment

larry merchant also looked like death interviewing serg, THAT HAIR!!!!! i just think the man needs to go home n rest in his last trimester of life!!!!!! give the mic to a younger guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                  Merchant was awful last night, especially bad in the Rodriguez vs Donovan fight. I was watching and thinking..."what the eff is this guy talking about?

Many of his "anecdotes" went absolutely nowhere and he was droning on like he was drunk or off his rocker (or both).
                  I thought exactly the same. He's either got to the age where he can no longer string a coherent sentence together or he was seriously loaded.

Steward sounded almost embarrassed at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    You need to try growing testicles and stop crying about "hate"
                    Who is crying about hate? I am merely suggesting you try smoking weed or having sex for the first time, you'll feel alot better! I'm tryin to help you br0!!

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_ate_myDog View Post
                      I thought exactly the same. He's either got to the age where he can no longer string a coherent sentence together or he was seriously loaded.

Steward sounded almost embarrassed at times.
                      I think merchant is getting too old that he can't appreciate the fight anymore. He will fall asleep if it goes past 3 so if the fight isn't over by then it's a snoozer

Comment

Working...
                      X