• Show
Clear All

Like this one.

Comment

Batman wins for me...every single time!

Comment

Depends on the writer!

Comment

The one who wins the fight is always the one that wants it the most. Nobody wants it more than Batman because he's not fighting for himself, he died when his parents got shot. He's fighting for an idea- a hope - that nobody has to go through what he did, and to that idea he's dedicated the entirety of his soul. His devotion makes him nearly unstoppable.

It's impossible to out-think batman because his mind never shuts off. He's always thinking 50 steps ahead of every threat that could possibly happen. He has no distractions, and no weaknesses. He doesn't care about anything except his cause.

I've never seen Captain America display the type of discipline that Batman has. How could he possibly beat him in a fight. Boxing fans should know that power, speed and athleticism don't always win you fights.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-13-2014, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
            So you agree that if it weren't for his popularity, based on his attributes, he shouldn't even be able to come within 300 yards of someone like Darkseid?
            Next you'll be telling me that a couple of Hobbits could not simply walk into Mordor, that the jock, the princess, the bad kid from the wrong side of the tracks, the weirdo and the nerd would never bond over Saturday detention and that hitting the two meter exhaust port of the Death Star is nothing like bullseying womp rats in your T-16 back home.

Comment

Captain America wins but fails the post fight drug test.

Comment

Comment

Batman beats him with prep.

Without prep, Captain America should win.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Next you'll be telling me that a couple of Hobbits could not simply walk into Mordor, that the jock, the princess, the bad kid from the wrong side of the tracks, the weirdo and the nerd would never bond over Saturday detention and that hitting the two meter exhaust port of the Death Star is nothing like bullseying womp rats in your T-16 back home.
                    Good post.

Comment

Looking at it now, I think Batman wins. I'm a Captain America fan, but I don't think that Steve Rodgers has the total things to bring to the table that Bruce Wayne has. He not as smart, close enough as a fighter, but still a little behind, and doesn't have the edge that Bruce has.

Comment

Working...
                      X