Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drug testing=Mayweather making up rules...145 lbs.=Pac making up rules?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    If you want to fight him, you gotta give to get and vice versa. It is all about how bad to you want the best on the planet?
    If mayweather wins his fight with Mosley and it outdoes Mannys fight with Clottey, i can garuntee you those tables will turn, and if manny doesnt give in, with mayweather coming off of a fight with the number 1 rated welterweight, for once, floyd will be on offense.

I find it so funny that so many of you have become what many mayweather fans were back in 2007, talking about sales, who controls what...what happened to "manny fights whoever is in front of him, unlike mayweather he doesnt care about buisness only fighting the best"

now look at you, living vicariously through youre fav fighter. pretty pathetic if you ask me. taking pride in youre favorite fighter calling the shots so that other credible fighters can figuratively bow to him, so that the best fights dont get made. exactly what mayweathers issue was so many years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by imscythe View Post
      your argument would have been fine had Mayweather not fight 40 fights before asking a test.
      FAIL it doesnt change anything you *******s can never take a boxer right to ask for more testing when its there life on the line you nutjobs can bicth all you want but nutjobs like you will never get it becaues its not your life on the line. the only thing guys like you will get is Pac balls on your chin. wake up you nutjob this ant no game THIS IS REAL LIFE. there must be something worng with your ass if you think no boxer has a right to ask for more testing

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
        everybody is missing the main point does a boxer have the right to ask for more testing. when its his life on the line. It just blows my mind people get caught up nuthugging that they cant see pass there hero balls that this is real life that a boxer can die in the ring all becaues sombody might be cheating which incresase the chances of getting killed or hurt real bad in a sport that is dangerous to being with . if Mayweather feels his life is in danger becaues he thinks Pac is cheating i wont look down on him becaues he is the one who will be geting in the ring with Pac. all you *******s cant hate on Mayweather all you want but nobody can take that right from Mayweather for asking for more testing or anyother boxer WHEN ITS THER LIFE ON THE LINE
        .....If Mayweather feels his life is in danger because Pac is cheating....? Please reconcile with what he said that Pac is an ordinary boxer and an " easy work ".....

Comment

• Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
          I think even *******s still have a hard time wrapping their head around this one.

Was it the NSAC that ordered Cotto-Pac to be at 145? It must have been Cotto then?
          VERY GOOD POINT.
          I dont remember all these Pac fans saying "Manny dont make up the rules, he is in charge of boxing" "Why cant he simply fight for the belt at the wieght like the organization says" "Pac dont make the rules"..lmao

Comment

• END THREAD...

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
              FAIL it doesnt change anything you *******s can never take a boxer right to ask for more testing when its there life on the line you nutjobs can bicth all you want but nutjobs like you will never get it becaues its not your life on the line. the only thing guys like you will get is Pac balls on your chin. wake up you nutjob this ant no game THIS IS REAL LIFE. there must be something worng with your ass if you think no boxer has a right to ask for more testing
              i thought pbf said like "pac was an easy fight for him"

Comment

• Originally posted by chito View Post
                Hey nutjob so now any boxer who trash talks in your eyes now has no right to ask for more testing get the f**k out here with that **** dummy. Boxer talk trash all the time dummy this is nothing new welcome to boxing noob

Comment

• Originally posted by chito View Post
                  yup just like boxers say "he's going to have to kill me in that ring to take my title"

it's called trash talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    haha, the image I made in my sig made it in that video. That's awesome

Comment

Working...
                    X