No announcement yet.

"BadBoyPeenoy" is everything BUT bad..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tyson View Post
    You never know. I'm positive minded, although I don't seem to fit in relationships..
    a quick nut in the ass maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by flipside View Post
      a quick nut in the ass maybe?
      You never know. You can only hope.

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
        The second guy to put me on ignore...

lol The first time I was takin off another guys thread was with some Dominican. Dumb'in' a' can...hence..n*ggas are dumb and born on a small island the size of a can???

Nah I understood why those dumb'in'a'cans tried to shut me off, their people are weak, but some random "peenoy" ???

lol You lil ass ching chang chaows, why you mad? You got ONE guy to represent you and he's been smashin our old guys and you still dont wanna see me?????????

lol Alot of you nobodies are more sensitive then I thought
        LOL, you must be talking about DIOS DOMINICANO, dude is a joke, got me on his ignore list too. man i'd tell you some ppl cant stand someone to disagree with them, I mean, I know I can be a bit annoying but its all part of good humor.

Comment

ALA GYM OF CEBU has bad boy on ignore and he's been pissed about it ever since.
          Damn Cebuanos
          Damn ala gym.

Comment

Thats cause youre a ****in idiot too lmao..

I mean the only time someone puts you on ignore is if the **** your sayin is hittin home. It's annoying to say the least, especially when you see someone sayin some stupid **** and you want to comment on it
            You're actual more idiotic than I am. Crying on getting ignored.
            Seriously you should have just kept it for yourself, you're a *****.

Comment

lol Shuttt the **** up you sissy. It's not like I called him a ch*nk or some ****. I'm just ****in with him, I mean who the **** puts someone on ignore over the internet anyway? You know how lame that **** is lmfao

As for Resto, I said I understood why Ortiz thought he was expecting another Trinidad when he fought Resto, but he didn't say Trinidad. He said he was expecting another Diego Corrales, and if your dumb blind ass has ever seen a Resto highlight...you'd know the guy was able to bang and you'd know why this was expected to be a step up for Ortiz. You dumb blind f$#%.

So just be a pal and just go right ahead and shut the f$#% up. lol You suck and your name sucks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! you lying little b1tch....here's your EXACT post

lol Nah, thats just who Paq fights..

But thats also just how weak 140 is. Hatton is good, but not great. Ortiz is like an explosion to that division that we havent seen there for a minute.

But I do agree, Ortiz needs some better comp.

I don't think anyone realizes who Jeffrey Resto is though, he was suppose to be that step up for Oritiz (believe it or not). I saw him fight on ESPN once and he was a banger, he got great leverage and had great punch placement. Half Mexican Half Puerto Rican. Thats why when Ortiz said he was expectin another Trinidad..I was thinkin the same thing. I really think nerves and Ortiz' rawness got too Resto too soon that he couldn't recover. Because that fight was suppose to be a step up for Victor. But Victor came out the gate pretty raw.

http://boxingscene.com/forums/showth...=235774&page=3

now, tell us more about Jeffrey 'chico' Resto

you ******ed bastard....comical!!!!
              Last edited by -MAKAVELLI-; 01-27-2009, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                Keep your racism in NSB please.
                this is sigworthy

Comment

I put idiots on ignore.. nothing wrong with the ignore button. nope.

Comment

I don't put anyone on ignore and I don't give anyone Red K. I'd rather show them up in a thread if they're being an idiot.

Comment

lol @ mayan sun thinking he's clint eastwood in gran torino

Comment

Working...
                      X