Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*NEW* Pacquiao Interview! Is This Disrespectful or Funny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ICANTLIE View Post
    "Rice is expensive, its like jewelry" had me ****in' dyin'.
    He's a public figure and they get disrespected on the norm. It's part of being famous, get used to it.
    the part that had me laughing is when he was blowing and he said his blowing was learn from when he CACA lol

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
      the part that had me laughing is when he was blowing and he said his blowing was learn from when he CACA lol
      "uuuhhh Colonel Sander, his chicken is greasy. Look at my lips, its greasy....I like black girls, they're pretty."

Yo people can take offence to that **** if they want but thats pure comedy. People need thicker skin. Stop being so goddamn sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by ICANTLIE View Post
        "uuuhhh Colonel Sander, his chicken is greasy. Look at my lips, its greasy....I like black girls, they're pretty."

Yo people can take offence to that **** if they want but thats pure comedy. People need thicker skin. Stop being so goddamn sensitive.
        the funny **** is that sounds like how pacman talks but the guy didnt do enough of that UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
        in between ya know how pacman sings and hummms while thinking of a word lol

Comment

Funny ass ****!!!!

Comment

ha ha! the price of fame.
            i wonder if manny, being a real third world type, has a sense of humor about this stuff, or if he's offended?
            [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
            X